How Bad Was Biden's Afghan Failure? Biden's Taliban debacle compared to failed moment in US history books

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Saigon...

Bay of Pigs...

If this very appropriate discussion doesn't tell you how historically bad Joe's F*-up was them you're a brain dead...

Saigon...

Bay of Pigs...

If this very appropriate discussion doesn't tell you how historically bad Joe's F*-up was them you
I agree with the decision to leave Afghanistan but the Biden administration has botched the exit.

I voted for Biden but he has screwed up here.

I do not want to be like the Trump minions who will never say their great leader made a mistake.

I agree with the decision to leave Afghanistan but the Biden administration has botched the exit.

I do not want to be like the Trump minions who will never say their great leader made a mistake.
The buck stops here.

Saigon...

Bay of Pigs...

If this very appropriate discussion doesn't tell you how historically bad Joe's F*-up was them you're a brain dead...
And he is office for only 7 monthe...... I'm sure glad he doesn't tweet meanies.... all because of a stolen election... hope democrats are smiling...

Saigon...

Bay of Pigs...

Please place discussions about Afghanistan in the Afghanistan forum. Thanks

Our dishonest media is covering this up....but the free world is furious with the USA today....

My sentiments exactly.

Honesty and candor is such a foreign concept to Trump supporters they can't comprehend what you're saying.

Afghan Women and girls are being raped and killed as we speak....
Gee Thanks Joe.....

The feckless Dims are so accustomed to failures, fuckups, losing and everything they touch turning to shit...

this is just a Monday for them....
If they are on your side they can do no wrong. If they are on the other side they cannot do any right. You are the loser, the f##kup and the failure for not being able to think for yourself.

The buck stops here.
Biden should have said "the buck stops here" today but Trump, Obama and especially Bush contributed.
Trump never said the buck stops here. For a Trump supporter to criticize anyone else for not saying the buck stops here shows what idiotic hypocrites you are. Trump minions are disgusting people but they are not as bad as the Taliban.

Saigon...

Bay of Pigs...

How much longer?
By doing what?
Why aren't you there helping?
If the Afghan leaders won't help their own people, what are we to do?

Again, how much longer and how many more American lives are you willing to throw away?

Please place discussions about Afghanistan in the Afghanistan forum. Thanks
This discussion is also about US Politics, the President of the United States, failed US foreign policy...more so about those than Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back