How Bad did the Ds screw themselves with Kavanaugh?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Ds are being presented as a lynch mob nationwide to great effect. This is the year that the job exodus from the Blue Wall will really take off due to state and local corporate taxes and regulation differentials. Kavanaugh really is the likely deciding vote to make sanctuary status unconstitutional and really hurt the Ds at the state and local levels.

Without all of the solicited perjury, a more narrow focus and letting the house Ds taking the blame for large peaceful protests could the Ds have prevented the current backlash among independents and energizing the R base?

I don't know the answer to that question but throwing away an automatic mid-term correction is about as stupid as anyone can get.

The Ds are being presented as a lynch mob nationwide to great effect. This is the year that the job exodus from the Blue Wall will really take off due to state and local corporate taxes and regulation differentials. Kavanaugh really is the likely deciding vote to make sanctuary status unconstitutional and really hurt the Ds at the state and local levels.

Without all of the solicited perjury, a more narrow focus and letting the house Ds taking the blame for large peaceful protests could the Ds have prevented the current backlash among independents and energizing the R base?

I don't know the answer to that question but throwing away an automatic mid-term correction is about as stupid as anyone can get.
No one has any more evidence that the Dems manufactured the allegations against Kavanaugh than anyone has evidence that Kavanaugh assaulted Dr. Ford. Yes it's okay for you all to be slinging that around like a given, is that right?
Why, after screaming for weeks that one needs evidence before drawing conclusions?

No one has any more evidence that the Dems manufactured the allegations against Kavanaugh than anyone has evidence that Kavanaugh assaulted Dr. Ford. Yes it's okay for you all to be slinging that around like a given, is that right?
Why, after screaming for weeks that one needs evidence before drawing conclusions?

Well DiFi sat on that letter for months and didn't release it despite the fact Ford didn't want it out there, until the BK hearings.

That speaks volumes all by itself.

Of course you will never see that as sketchy at all. Who knew??

Last edited:
The dems certainly manufactured the shit storm of the last few weeks over the allegations, so it isn't much of a leap to presume (not that I am) that the entire thing was invented out of whole cloth...Y'know, that whole "falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus," thing?

epic-fail-fail-nation-boogie-board-fail.gif

DIMMS and how they handled Kavanaugh

Well the gop is close to throwing in the towel on the House, and it seems to me it's very possible the dems lose only one overall vote in the senate, so I don't really see how this piss on women movement is working for the Trumpcrew.

Well DiFi sat on that letter for months and didn't release it despite the fact Ford didn't want it out there, until the BK hearings.

That speaks volumes all by itself.

Of course you will never see that as sketch at all. Who knew??
The leaker should answer to everyone. I hope they find out who it was. Then we will know what the agenda was.

Well the gop is close to throwing in the towel on the House, and it seems to me it's very possible the dems lose only one overall vote in the senate, so I don't really see how this piss on women movement is working for the Trumpcrew.

Piss on women?

That Swetnick bitch is a survivor?

Ford is a hero?

The only ones pissing on women is the DIMMS by exploiting a mentally ill woman

FEINSTEIN SAT ON THE LETTER FOR 7 WEEKS.....that's exploitation.

Dimms dont GAF about Ford or REAL rape survivors. They are soulless ghouls.

The dems certainly manufactured the shit storm of the last few weeks over the allegations, so it isn't much of a leap to presume (not that I am) that the entire thing was invented out of whole cloth...Y'know, that whole "falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus," thing?
You've got no more right to presume than anyone else. Sorry.

Feinstein should resign for:

1) Sitting on the letter for 7 weeks
2) Leaking the letter and forcing Ford to become part of the circus.

FEINSTEIN SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE FBI THE SECOND SHE GOT THE LETTER.

EVERY DIMM COULD HAVE ASKED KAVANAUGH ABOUT THE LETTER FOR 7 WEEKS, they chose not to.....because they care so much about women. :21:

Raise your hand if you had someone testify that you raped them 36 years ago without any corroboration or evidence in a job interview.

Let the commies contemplate this. LMAO

POLL: Independents Disapprove Of Dems Treatment Of Kavanaugh By A Wide Margin

"58% of independents disapproved" a new CNN/SSRS poll finds.

POLL: Independents Disapprove Of Dems Treatment Of Kavanaugh By A Wide Margin

Yeah, but how can professional politicians even Ds engineer something this stupid on purpose?

true but how can even the Ds think this is a good thing for them is shocking.

I have no recollection of a party imploding like that. The Democrats were absolutely abysmal.

You've got no more right to presume than anyone else. Sorry.
Ah, but it was OK to presume that accusations with no corroboration were valid, because Sidney Blumenthal could sputter a phrase in Latin, eh?
And it was OK when OldLady decided to make a thread insisting Kav was drugged and drunk during his testimony, and of his wife on tranquillisers- with no evidence whatsoever of either.

Forum List

Back