How an "Educated" Liberal Debates

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Capture-31-300x200.jpg

‘Hannity’ Guest Becomes so Furious That He Literally Covers His Ears & Refuses to Respond During Heated Gun Rights Debate | Video | TheBlaze.com

:D

As the men discussed The Journal News’ recent decision to publish the names and addresses of pistol permit holders in two New York Counties, Terrell became to frustrated by Hannity’s questioning that he literally covered his ears and refused to respond. But before this odd behavior took form, the host asked Terrell, who agreed with the newspaper’s actions, if he believes in privacy rights.

“This information will alert the neighborhood of people who are mentally ill,” the civil rights attorney responded.​
Gun owners are mentally ill.

There it is, folks...one of the left's favored responses to dissent: Declare your opposition to be mentally defective. Next step: Call for them to be rounded up -- "for the good of society", of course.

I guess the Second Amendment doesn't contain a civil right.

The best thing about these political boards is how they have totally destroyed the notion of Liberal Intellectual Elites

I'm posting for years and have yet to meet any Liberal who can claim to be an "Intellectual"

The best thing about these political boards is how they have totally destroyed the notion of Liberal Intellectual Elites

I'm posting for years and have yet to meet any Liberal who can claim to be an "Intellectual"

Are you sure it's not because you wouldn't recognize it if you saw it?

Are you one?

Can you name any Liberal USMB poster who might be a member of the Liberal Intellectual Elite?

Are you one?

Can you name any Liberal USMB poster who might be a member of the Liberal Intellectual Elite?

You'll have to provide the requirements of one to be in the "Liberal Intellectual Elite", seeing as how it's nothing but a manifestation of Conservative minds.

Are you one?

You'll have to provide the requirements of one to be in the "Liberal Intellectual Elite", seeing as how it's nothing but a manifestation of Conservative minds.

You should really go back and read your last several posts... I think this is what they're talking about.

:lol:

Are you one?

He certainly isn't which is why I have him on ignore. He's one notch above troll. He doesn't contribute...he instigates with smart assed one line quips that he and only he thinks is an accomplishment.

He spends the majority of his time trying to ruin threads so they get moved to the Flame Zone where he and his pals can go to work on people who likely never find out what he's saying because unlike him they have no need to flame on people so they don't "live" there in the shithole section of the board.

It's another subject but why does the Flame Zone exist? How adult that one can go there single out a person without their knowledge and just rail away on them. Sounds like an unnecessary section for people with hate issues.

He's as close to uninformed human trash as it gets. And I said that where EVERYONE see it.

Last edited:
TO BARETTA:
You're sort of the village idiot here, porkchop--but do you honestly believe that "liberals" are some homogeneous group that all think alike, act alike, vote alike, and file into the same church? You sound as stupid as the rants from talk radio hosts--but they are, after all, entertainers. They are not exactly intellectual towers.

I'm going to quiet you down, doughboy. I'm going to ask you to explain to all of us, right now, how you and your right wing radio listeners plan to balance the federal deficit simply by cutting spending.

YOUR RULES: You need to cut about $1.2 trillion per year. You CANNOT cut defense spending. You CANNOT raise taxes.

Tell me, exactly, what you would cut and how much each cut would reduce the deficit.

Thanks!

TO BARETTA:
You're sort of the village idiot here, porkchop--but do you honestly believe that "liberals" are some homogeneous group that all think alike, act alike, vote alike, and file into the same church? You sound as stupid as the rants from talk radio hosts--but they are, after all, entertainers. They are not exactly intellectual towers.

I'm going to quiet you down, doughboy. I'm going to ask you to explain to all of us, right now, how you and your right wing radio listeners plan to balance the federal deficit simply by cutting spending.

YOUR RULES: You need to cut about $1.2 trillion per year. You CANNOT cut defense spending. You CANNOT raise taxes.

Tell me, exactly, what you would cut and how much each cut would reduce the deficit.

Thanks!

When you spell my name correctly, I'll think about it. And...I don't march to orders of an asshole. So pack it up and fuck off. Next time try a better approach and you might get a better reply.

I don't have to prove a thing to least of all...you.

P.S. By the way trollboy or Boobby's concubine, where is is stated that MY rules are that there are no defense cuts? If you knew anything, which you obviously don't I posted many times that the military can be cut and so too can foreign aid.

Now you can fuck off..

P.P.S Liberals are assholes as you have just demonstrated and we all have one...you have two. The other you speak through.

Last edited:
TO BARETTA:

Thanks!

When you spell my name correctly, I'll think about it. And...I don't march to orders of an asshole. So pack it up and fuck off. Next time try a better approach and you might get a better reply.

I don't have to prove a thing to least of all...you.

P.S. By the way trollboy or Boobby's concubine, where is is stated that MY rules are that there are no defense cuts? If you knew anything, which you obviously don't I posted many times that the military can be cut and so too can foreign aid.

Now you can fuck off..

Typical. No response.

Forum List

Back