Obama is evil.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Had a debate on FaceBook yesterday when I pointed out that obama won the fiscal cliff battle and the American People lost. I posted links to the 77% increase in payroll taxes, and the additional 4 trillion dollars over 10years that it adds to the debt. My liberal brother complained "When will the bitching stop?" Even though the previous day he was bitching about Boehner (typical hypocritical liberal). A liberal aquaintance chimed in as well, agreeing with my brother.

I replied simply: "See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil"

her reply: "Silence is golden."

Me: "All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Her: "Are you calling Obama evil? Lol!"

I have thought about it and yes. I believe that obama IS evil. Not because of his disasterous policies, or his multitude of lies, but because of the total dominance he has over the weak minded. He plays on the fears of the ignorant, and he can lie with impunity because his party runs the MSM, and his supporters blindly believe anything he says. Like pure automatons, they charge blindly onward in the face of glaring facts and reason ignoring all in the belief that anyone or anything that disagrees with their blind faith is oviously wrong and will not be even looked at.

He is evil also in that he has this ability to shape people's thoughts and his army of mindless sheep grows every day.

so you needed to make a thread about something we all already know you think?

what a retarded OP.

Had a debate on FaceBook yesterday when I pointed out that obama won the fiscal cliff battle and the American People lost. I posted links to the 77% increase in payroll taxes, and the additional 4 trillion dollars over 10years that it adds to the debt. My liberal brother complained "When will the bitching stop?" Even though the previous day he was bitching about Boehner (typical hypocritical liberal). A liberal aquaintance chimed in as well, agreeing with my brother.

I replied simply: "See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil"

her reply: "Silence is golden."

Me: "All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Her: "Are you calling Obama evil? Lol!"

I have thought about it and yes. I believe that obama IS evil. Not because of his disasterous policies, or his multitude of lies, but because of the total dominance he has over the weak minded. He plays on the fears of the ignorant, and he can lie with impunity because his party runs the MSM, and his supporters blindly believe anything he says. Like pure automatons, they charge blindly onward in the face of glaring facts and reason ignoring all in the belief that anyone or anything that disagrees with their blind faith is oviously wrong and will not be even looked at.

He is evil also in that he has this ability to shape people's thoughts and his army of mindless sheep grows every day.

Antichrist?

Forum List

Back