How America sees the world and world sees America

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Nostalgia:
consumermap.jpg

21st century:
freevectorworldmap.jpg

What does "live of interest" mean exactly?

Idiot.

It means this:
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

I'd be really pissed if I'd have debt in the trillions from a spending-spree and that money wasn't even enough to educate my kids to find their own country on a map.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTG4toZtg4c]US Citizens Can't Find America - YouTube[/ame]

That would be "live OFF interest", you fucking illiterate prat.

That would be "live OFF interest", you fucking illiterate prat.

With or without double "f" you have to pay anyway.

The words 'of' and 'off' have two totally different meanings, thus making your dumbassed claim even more ridiculous than it started off as. Unless, of course, you were elected to speak on behalf of the rest of the world. Which, honestly, I doubt. Even the moronic Europeans could find someone slightly more qualified than you.

The words 'of' and 'off' have two totally different meanings, thus making your dumbassed claim even more ridiculous than it started off as. Unless, of course, you were elected to speak on behalf of the rest of the world. Which, honestly, I doubt. Even the moronic Europeans could find someone slightly more qualified than you.

Even the most moronic European will still find his own country on a map.

Even the most moronic European will still find his own country on a map.

Link?

There is a map shortage in the US. Fact right here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww]Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question - YouTube[/ame]

High_Gravity's interview for a job:

[youtube]Yz15NVfrXZI[/youtube]

Go fuck some more sheep and shut your cock hole ekrem.

You are the prime example why US companies outsource jobs, because of the lack in quality of human resources.

LMAO really? how so faggot?

I would much prefer to believe that it wasn't true that Americans are deficient. It is, though, a fact.

Employers say job applicants 'lack basic skills'

The group surveyed more than 1,000 employers in various industries last month about whether job applicants possess the skills to thrive in the workplace. More than half of employers said finding qualified applicants is difficult, and just under half thought students should receive specific workplace training rather than a more broad-based education.

At a news conference announcing those findings, Rep. Virginia Foxx, the North Carolina Republican who is chairwoman of the U.S. House of Representatives higher-education subcommittee, urged institutions to heed employers' calls. "Colleges and universities are pandering to the students and giving them what they want, instead of what the employers want," she said. "I don't think you have to make a distinction between getting skills and getting an education. We need to do both."

Employers Say Students Lack Skills to Succeed | Heartlander Magazine

When high school teachers send their graduates off to jobs in the real world, some 66 percent are confident that most or all of their students have the skills necessary to succeed at work. But among the real-world employers who put these high school graduates to work, 68 percent say they are not ready to succeed, according to a new survey by Public Agenda.

"They can't spell. And there are major flaws in their memos. The tenses are not consistent and all kinds of things are wrong. It all goes back to the schools," an employer in New York City said in a focus group. The Public Agenda survey, called "Reality Check," was published as a special feature of Education Week's annual report, Quality Counts

Emphasis is put on college graduates because drop outs fare even worse.

The American worker just doesn't have the same reputation that it had at one time.

There's a lot of stupid out there, no question about it.

A few years ago Jay Leno was doing a version of his Man on the Street thing where he asks people seemingly very simple questions and gets some really amazingly stupid replies. That time though he was in the locker room of a college football team preparing for some big game, Rose Bowl, national championship or something like that. One question was, What's the name of that country just north of us, a big place just across our northern border? Among the 2-3 really off the wall answers was Mexico.

Forum List

Back