How About Congress Release All Their Internal Deliberations On Impeachment

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I think it's time that the commiecrat caucus release all emails, texts, and records of private internal deliberations that proceeded the impeachment inquiry. If they wan't all these records from the administration it's time we hold their feet to the fire.

Perhaps we should email Judicial Watch and other government watchdogs to start submitting freedom of information request.

Your thoughts?

I think it's time that the commiecrat caucus release all emails, texts, and records of private internal deliberations that proceeded the impeachment inquiry. If they wan't all these records from the administration it's time we hold their feet to the fire.

Perhaps we should email Judicial Watch and other government watchdogs to start submitting freedom of information request.

Your thoughts?
I bet they'd release it way more readily than the dotard's retards will comply with the law

Your thoughts?
I bet they'd release it way more readily than the dotard's retards will comply with the law

I got a hundred that says you're wrong, they'd squeal like stuck pigs. Just the way they're going about this crap proves they aren't interested transparency.

Every time an impeachment inquiry has been launched before, all 64 of them, a vote was taken to begin it. A vote, by rule, gives the minority rights, they are trying to have their cake and eat it too, while denying the minority the rights they should have. Records will show that and much more, like this in nothing but a political calculation to interfere with the presidential election.

Your thoughts?

I got a hundred that says you're wrong, they'd squeal like stuck pigs. Just the way they're going about this crap proves they aren't interested transparency.

Every time an impeachment inquiry has been launched before, all 64 of them, a vote was taken to begin it. A vote, by rule, gives the minority rights, they are trying to have their cake and eat it too, while denying the minority the rights they should have. Records will show that and much more, like this in nothing but a political calculation to interfere with the presidential election.

Denial of due process... Its the rule of dictators and traitors..

Your thoughts?

^ irony

Your thoughts?

^ irony
^^^ stupidity...

Your thoughts?

In other words - you want discovery. That's funny.

Why bother ?

Adam Schitt should just be put in a padded room where he belongs.

Then the adults can get to business.

Your thoughts?

In other words - you want discovery. That's funny.

It's called transparency.

Why bother ?

Adam Schitt should just be put in a padded room where he belongs.

Then the adults can get to business.

Why bother, it's time to get their records so they can be outed as the political hacks they are. This is nothing but interference in the presidential election.

Your thoughts?

I think the impeachment circus is great entertainment.... deep state CIA operatives pretenting to be concerned about blackmailing foreign leaders, democrats pretending to be outraged by suggesting that the senile Biden clown is corrupt... while he boasted live on tv that he got the chocolate king to fire the prosecutor that was investigating his cokehead son...the MSM announcing breaking 'bombshells' again... Pelosi assuring the #resistance that justice will be done while knowing this is even less convincing than the testimony of Saint Mueller...

:popcorn:

Your thoughts?

I think the impeachment circus is great entertainment.... deep state CIA operatives pretenting to be concerned about blackmailing foreign leaders, democrats pretending to be outraged by suggesting that the senile Biden clown is corrupt... while he boasted live on tv that he got the chocolate king to fire the prosecutor that was investigating his cokehead son...the MSM announcing breaking 'bombshells' again... Pelosi assuring the #resistance that justice will be done while knowing this is even less convincing than the testimony of Saint Mueller...

Yep, but even St. Mueller said information is not a thing of value under federal election law and the founders specifically rejected maladministration as an impeachable offense because it's too subjective. Basically, the commies don't have a leg to stand on. But let's get their records and show the country exactly that.

...But let's get their records and show the country exactly that.

The records are useless, this is just another propaganda war being fought on the MSM, twitter, youtube etc... nobody is going to read boring records... just like the equally boring Mueller report... Saint Mueller himself didn't even read it...

I'm still wondering about the purpose of it all though... Pelosi must know there's zero chance of individual 1 being removed from the oval office before the selections and she also must have known this would put the focus on the dirty dealings of the senile Biden clown and his cokehead son... apparently she's ok with that...

:smoke:

Your thoughts?

Yep, but even St. Mueller said information is not a thing of value under federal election law and the founders specifically rejected maladministration as an impeachable offense because it's too subjective. Basically, the commies don't have a leg to stand on. But let's get their records and show the country exactly that.

No he didn't....

He said with Don Junior and their meeting with Russian government agents, for dirt on Hillary was illegal but Don Jr did not know it was illegal, also said because the Russians never ended up giving him the dirt, he could not determine the value of the dirt.

$2000 value and above is a misdemeanor, $25000 value and above is a Felony.

The most Non transparent, living in darkness president and admin in our history and you now want transparency??? That's funny!!!

:rofl::rofl:

So, are you saying Trump going to foreign gvts for help in his election is all A OK?

No more sovereign USA?

No more sovereign vote, where Americans choose our own gvt and leaders?

That's all ok with you Trumpsters?

Last edited:
Your thoughts?

No he didn't....

He said with Don Junior and their meeting with Russian government agents, for dirt on Hillary was illegal but Don Jr did not know it was illegal, also said because the Russians never ended up giving him the dirt, he could not determine the value of the dirt.

$2000 value and above is a misdemeanor, $25000 value and above is a Felony.

The most Non transparent, living in darkness president and admin in our history and you now want transparency??? That's funny!!!

:rofl::rofl:

So, are you saying Trump going to foreign gvts for help in his election is all A OK?

No more sovereign USA?

No more sovereign vote, where Americans choose our own gvt and leaders?

That's all ok with you Trumpsters?

Link.

Your thoughts?

That's all it is. Libs are trying to keep this kabuki circus going as long as they can hoping people want notice their own freakshow carnival.

Forum List

Back