How a lot of folks are feeling

freyasman and bigrebnc1775

"We'll start our own government!"
1609538032813.png

Why do people who have been telling liberals, Democrats, “RINO”s, independents and progressives for four years “Fuck your feelings!” suddenly feel the urge to make threads telling us all how they are ...“feeling”?

Apparently, they are not really “feeling” anything but anger and frustration. They are hyperventilating and fantasizing. Like the “bayourenaissanceman” articles that freyasman provides, they fantasize about terrorism. These are not normal “feelings.” They remind me of the “Fight Club” movie protagonist’s psychotic ravings.
Peter Grant (the blogger and author in question) is a former soldier from South Africa who has seen a lot of civil wars and terrorism in Africa, and he was a federal prison chaplain here in the States.
I'm a retired paratrooper and security contractor who has seen a hell of a lot as well, in places like Afghanistan and Iraq, and the aftermath of it in Central America.
bigrebnc1775 is a veteran and former LEO.
There are literally millions of men (and some women too) with similar experiences and backgrounds in this country who have seen this sort of thing play out before, in multiple places around the world, and we know exactly what a shit show this is going to be.
We are the professionals and the subject matter experts here and you are of course dismissing us out of hand....... because you're just fucking stupid. Suicidally so, possibly. You don't know shit and you're behavior is that of a retarded child who is about to find out how hot that stove really is.

Now, we're all very pissed off at the crimes that have been perpetrated against us, and at the folks like you who seem to think it's funny to taunt us about it. So enjoy what's coming to you...... you deserve it all.

I’m not taunting anyone. Just telling it like it is. But I was describing the many ordinary folks who are struggling and yet still losers in this country. I wasn’t talking about people like you — professional cops and soldiers fighting unnecessary wars abroad.

You may have started out a patriot, just trying to make a living and serve your country at the same time. I can understand that. But you’ve become something else. I haven’t much sympathy for you after listening to your rants — unless you’ve been wounded or fucked over especially. I suppose your pension isn’t adequate after all that mercenary service overseas, but you chose your profession — you weren’t drafted.

You talk about civil wars overseas being horrible, but it is you folks who are calling for disregarding a legal electoral process and suggesting civil war here!

No, I have no sympathy at all for anybody who would bring civil war to our country.

Why do people who have been telling liberals, Democrats, “RINO”s, independents and progressives for four years “Fuck your feelings!” suddenly feel the urge to make threads telling us all how they are ...“feeling”?

Apparently, they are not really “feeling” anything but anger and frustration. They are hyperventilating and fantasizing. Like the “bayourenaissanceman” articles that freyasman provides, they fantasize about terrorism. These are not normal “feelings.” They remind me of the “Fight Club” movie protagonist’s psychotic ravings.
Peter Grant (the blogger and author in question) is a former soldier from South Africa who has seen a lot of civil wars and terrorism in Africa, and he was a federal prison chaplain here in the States.
I'm a retired paratrooper and security contractor who has seen a hell of a lot as well, in places like Afghanistan and Iraq, and the aftermath of it in Central America.
There are literally millions of men (and some women too) with similar experiences and backgrounds in this country who have seen this sort of thing play out before, in multiple places around the world, and we know exactly what a shit show this is going to be.
We are the professionals and the subject matter experts here and you are of course dismissing us out of hand....... because you're just fucking stupid. Suicidally so, possibly. You don't know shit and you're behavior is that of a retarded child who is about to find out how hot that stove really is.

Now, we're all very pissed off at the crimes that have been perpetrated against us, and at the folks like you who seem to think it's funny to taunt us about it. So enjoy what's coming to you...... you deserve it all.

I’m not taunting anyone. Just telling it like it is. But I was describing the many ordinary folks who are struggling and yet still losers in this country. I wasn’t talking about people like you — professional cops and soldiers fighting unnecessary wars abroad.

You may have started out a patriot, just trying to make a living and serve your country at the same time. I can understand that. But you’ve become something else. I haven’t much sympathy for you after listening to your rants — unless you’ve been wounded or fucked over especially. I suppose your pension isn’t adequate after all that mercenary service overseas, but you chose your profession — you weren’t drafted.

You talk about civil wars overseas being horrible, but it is you folks who are calling for disregarding a legal electoral process and suggesting civil war here!

No, I have no sympathy at all for anybody who would bring civil war to our country.
Then stop doing things that will make it inevitable.

Or else you'll be in trouble with MY government.

That's right. You have fun with your little club but in the end, you ultimately work for us. Thank you for contributing your tax dollars.
You just can't help showing your true colors can you?

"but in the end, you ultimately work for us"

You have no more regard for your fellow Americans than you do for livestock...... you are exactly the kind of person who would put people on cattle cars. People like you are why every dictatorship in history was able to exist.

And I started out as an Outlaw who was tired of getting harassed by the cops every time I had to beat, stab, or shoot someone for fucking with me.

You have no more regard for your fellow Americans than you do for livestock...... you are exactly the kind of person who would put people on cattle cars. People like you are why every dictatorship in history was able to exist.

Paying taxes is part of life, friend. That doesn't make us a dictatorship.

You're welcome to leave any time. But you won't. You like contributing to our government.

You and your friends can play fake government with your little play fort all you like. But in the end, you know where you taxes are going. :)

Okay.
Come and get me then.

Why? I'm not collecting taxes and you're already paying them anyway.

I'm just thanking you for your donation to my government. Thank you so much for your contribution. :)
I'm taking more out nowadays than I'm putting in, so no..... thank YOU. :cool:

LOLOLOL

That's excellent! I'm glad it's working out for you. It sounds like you enjoy being part of this government.

I'm happy to hear about that, friend. You just keep working and we'll keep taking a little bit out each time. Just give us all the numbers and we'll decide how much of it you get to keep and what we spend things on. Thanks for being part of the system. :)

Okay.
Come and get me then.

Why? I'm not collecting taxes and you're already paying them anyway.

I'm just thanking you for your donation to my government. Thank you so much for your contribution. :)

LOLOLOL

That's excellent! I'm glad it's working out for you. It sounds like you enjoy being part of this government.

I'm happy to hear about that, friend. You just keep working and we'll keep taking a little bit out each time. Don't worry about what we're spending it on. :)
I already did the work, this is mailbox money now. I get it every month for the rest of my life.

Thing is, I care enough about freedom and fair elections that I will happily sacrifice it if necessary to fix the clusterfuck of a government you are trying to support.

Thing is, I care enough about freedom and fair elections that I will happily sacrifice it if necessary to fix the clusterfuck of a government you are trying to support.

We both support this government, friend. We can both choose to leave any time, but we won't, because we love it here.

There are things I would like to change too. I plan to vote accordingly when I get the opportunity, just like you will. That's the way our government works. Isn't it great?

We both support this government, friend. We can both choose to leave any time, but we won't, because we love it here.

There are things I would like to change too. I plan to vote accordingly when I get the opportunity, just like you will. That's the way our government works. Isn't it great?
No it isn't the way it works.

Isn't that obvious?

There are lots of Trump voters who pay more than they put in. What do you think of them?

Aren't you glad we have them around? They're helping people like you. Isn't it great to be part of this system? :)

Forum List

Back