How a Democrat Saves Energy

Ya well this democrat has not paid an electric bill in over five years. I will by an electric car in the next year. Then I will no longer buy gas either
How does that work.

1. I dont pay an electric bill
2. I will buy an electric car
diesel-generator-ev-charger-m.jpg

Ya well this democrat has not paid an electric bill in over five years. I will by an electric car in the next year. Then I will no longer buy gas either
How does that work.

I will most likely charge at home off my solar aray. No charge for doing that. Also convert manure to natural gas with bacteria and a bladder. I will supply all my own energy needs in the next few years. Can also run natural gas generator for electric. I guess I will still have to buy fuel for boats and plane. I will work on that though.

How does that work.

I will most likely charge at home off my solar aray. No charge for doing that. Also convert manure to natural gas with bacteria and a bladder. I will supply all my own energy needs in the next few years. Can also run natural gas generator for electric. I guess I will still have to buy fuel for boats and plane. I will work on that though.
Forgive the pun, but more power to ya. Sincerely, I applaud your efforts.

How does that work.

Forgive the pun, but more power to ya. Sincerely, I applaud your efforts.
They have electric boats that would serve my purpose now but cost is an issue for me having just gone through divorce. I will get there in a few years. Aways Away from electric plane that would do what I need it to do but leaps and bounds are being made there also. Who knows hopefully before I die.

Forum List

Back