Houston woman tortured dogs, cats in 'crush' videos

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just give her to me in a locked room for an hour, wouldn't even take her cloths off. :death:

real-falcon-punch-funny-pic-guy-punches-girl.gif

chron ^

A 23-year-old Houston woman has been sent to prison for torturing dogs and cats to death to produce "crush" videos, which were sold to people who are sexually aroused by them. Ashley Richards was sentenced to 10 years in prison after she pleaded guilty to three counts of animal cruelty, Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson announced Thursday morning. Prosecutors said court documents state Richards tortured dogs and cats with meat cleavers, knives and high heeled shoes for the production of what are known as "crush" videos. The videos depict women killing small animals with instruments, shoes or bare feet...

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yeah, I'll help you, Vigilante! The bitch.

The above would be the first punch, then she would have to see what work boots with steel tips do what they do best to her face for another 59 minutes... not much left of her face, matter of fact, not much left above the shoulders.... Hurting pets and children are 2 of my top priorities as a vigilante.

Forum List

Back