Housing Market half as affordable compared to 3 years ago.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Median income has been stagnant and actually gone down because of inflation.

Meanwhile housing has skyrocketed as have interest rates.

The difference between a monthly mortgage payment at 3% and one at 8% can be staggering. For a median-priced home that costs $416,000 with a 20% down payment, your monthly mortgage with 3% interest is $1,403. At 8% interest it's $2,441.

And with food, gas, and utilities that have gotten out of control, you think anyone can afford this?

They are destroying the economy on purpose.

Median income has been stagnant and actually gone down because of inflation.

Meanwhile housing has skyrocketed as have interest rates.

The difference between a monthly mortgage payment at 3% and one at 8% can be staggering. For a median-priced home that costs $416,000 with a 20% down payment, your monthly mortgage with 3% interest is $1,403. At 8% interest it's $2,441.

And with food, gas, and utilities that have gotten out of control, you think anyone can afford this?

They are destroying the economy on purpose.
It's not on purpose. Nobody will benefit. It's because 'they' see no way forward but the American way of unrestrained capitalist greed.

This is the agenda of the WEF cult.

wefslaverykfkffkflkfk.jpg

It's not on purpose. Nobody will benefit. It's because 'they' see no way forward but the American way of unrestrained capitalist greed.
Oh it is on purpose. Printing large money supply is on purpose. The elites in charge get all the benefit. A destroyed Middle class gives them a lot more power. That’s all these sycophants want, is more power.

theHawk
Oh it is on purpose. Printing large money supply is on purpose. The elites in charge get all the benefit. A destroyed Middle class gives them a lot more power. That’s all these sycophants want, is more power.

Until you start treating the Deep State in the way that they control and manipulate their herd of Sheep , you will get nowhere .

Only " Freedom Fighter" type tactics will ever work . But with ultra secrecy , much more cunning and above all utter ruthlessness and deadliness .
imho .

Glad I bought years ago.

I couldn't afford my house if buying now.
The same opportunities are just not there for current younger Americans.

That's very bad.

One bad thing is local municipalities charge 400% more taxes on rental properties to where they make

more money of of them than the owners. That's a cause of this thing.

Another is corporate ownership of single family homes. That should never be allowed because

they have almost unlimited capital and regular people do not.

I couldn't afford to buy my old house back right now. It would not be feasible.

It'd cost twice as much for less than half the space and the taxes would be 500% more than they were.

That's with homestead exemption. If I rented it out? It could go underwater just like that.

This is Clown World. I guarantee a lot of it has to do with ICLEI shills being on County Commissions

and City Councils. A large part of the high cost of housing is local municipality greed.

Last edited:
From an article in Zero Hedge right now :-

For instance, the Index of Leading Economic
Indicators fell for the 16th straight month in September, dropping another 0.7%. The Conference Board also revised the August number lower.

That’s pretty rare. You have to go back to 2007-2008, which was the Great Recession — the worst recession since the Great Depression of the 1930s. You’ve got to go back there to find a string of negative leading economic indicators that’s longer than the 16 months we’ve got now.”
This indicates that the economy is a lot weaker than the “experts” keep telling us.

From an article in Zero Hedge right now :-

For instance, the Index of Leading Economic
Indicators fell for the 16th straight month in September, dropping another 0.7%. The Conference Board also revised the August number lower.

This indicates that the economy is a lot weaker than the “experts” keep telling us.

Forum List

Back