House & Senate Races in 2016

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
We spend lots of time discussing the race for the White House but forget the races coming up for Congress. And, these same races often determine the future of state and local bodies. I admit that I don't know much about Roll Call or its political leaning. I can only provide this information and let you decide for yourselves.

The Rothenberg & Gonzales Political Report/Roll Call Race Ratings for House, Senate and gubernatorial contests are categorized to reflect the degree to which one party or the other is projected to win. Ratings do not reflect how close a contest is expected to be, but rather the degree of certainty that one political party will win the seat.

The full piece can be read @ RollCall.com - 2016 Election Race Ratings

The reason why it is not being discussed is most likely due to the fact that the Republicans will hold their majority..

If it even seemed like they would not hold that majority every far left blog site would be saying so now..

The reason why it is not being discussed is most likely due to the fact that the Republicans will hold their majority..

If it even seemed like they would not hold that majority every far left blog site would be saying so now..

The Republicans will most likely hold a House majority just due to the geographic nature of the House districts.

The Senate is most certainly competitive though. Nobody talks much about congressional races until after the primaries are over though.

Forum List

Back