House Republicans Introduce Bill to Eliminate Obama’s 39 Czars…

Czars don't do anything but are merely window dressing to convey a sense of urgency about whatever is perceived to be the crisis of the minute.

They are nothing but a symbolic gesture to con the sheep into thinking the president is actually doing something.

So they are advisors and are observing situations the President does not have the time to personally monitor.

SO I again ask...and the issue is?

I don't think we need more people to advise the president than the cabinet.

A car czar is a waste of money (our money in case you forgot)

Yes, let's make the president, one person, responsible for being an expert on everything. :cuckoo:

Funny that this is never an issue when Republican presidents have advisors.

Maybe if the president and government in general for that matter concentrated on what they are supposed to as spelled out in the Constitution and not things like how much soda Americans drink, he wouldn't need all these so called advisers now would he?

good for you, but no ideas are being brought forth, just ways to get back at Obama.
Its childish and pointless. Anyone who has watched the tea party and the right would know they dont bring forth many ideas as of late.

The trea partyers have an idea....not sure how to implement it. Nothing at all wrong with that.
Obama had an idea...Close GITMO...but was not sure how to implement it. Do you see him as an idiot? I dont.
He had another idea...No back room deals....but as we all saw, he had no idea how to implement it. DO I look at him as an idiot? No. I see him as a man with an idea and still, to this day, looking for a way to implement it.
You seem to hold the tea partyers to a higher standard than you do our President.
Why is that?

They have an idea? Its called smaller government and less spending. They should have had solutions beforye they got elected to office. Thats called poor planning on their part. There is plenty wrong with that. Its called being stupid.

Obama had an idea, he most likely had a way of doing it, but when he got into office he found out it wasnt that easy.

I seem to do nothing. You ASSUME i hold them to a higher standard. That makes you look like an ass for assuming. Do me a favor don't assume shit and you will be better for it.
I hold nobody to a higher standard. These people are no better than I nor you.

You seem to have regressed to insults, name calling and cursing.
So I must have struck a chord. Sorry. Not my intention.

But seeing as you give the President a pass for having a solution but finding it hard to implement it and yet you do not give the tea party candidates the same consideration and/or pass, then it is quite obvious that you hold the tea party candidates to a higher standard.

I find that rather humorous.

Nice job. About time. These Czar positions are Unconstitutional. None are properly scrutinized by Congress. 39 Czars is ridiculous and are a waste of Taxpayer money. Time to cut the Obamy's posse.

It's not only stupid and childish but an example of acting without consideration of the consequences. A president has a duty, IMO, to gather the facts before he acts. Listening to others, especially when their conclusion might conflict with a presidents initial opinon is good government. In fact, having Czars or task forces to investigate, debate and vet all major policy decision might avoid harmful mistakes. Consider Bush and his decision to invade Iraq. Maybe a foreign policy czar leading a task force might have offered a different persepective than the neo-cons Bush followed.

39 Czars cost money. Who do people think pays for all these Czars? Do people think these idiot Czars are volunteers? I'm definitely with the Republicans on this one. 39 is excessive. If he wants to keep his posse,they should all be hauled up in front of Congress. These Czars are not confirmed by Congress. I say go get em Republicans.

Nice job. About time. These Czar positions are Unconstitutional. None are properly scrutinized by Congress. 39 Czars is ridiculous and are a waste of Taxpayer money. Time to cut the Obamy's posse.

You know Libo, you need to inform yourself before coming off like a silly Willie partisan looney tune. Surely you can think for yourself at some point....

Was President bush's 35 czars unconstitutional and did you complain at the time........

btw, from the chart I posted there are not 39 czars of Obama, he actually has 3 LESS czars than President Bush did.

In case you missed it:

viewer

viewer

Powered by Google Docs

It's not only stupid and childish but an example of acting without consideration of the consequences. A president has a duty, IMO, to gather the facts before he acts. Listening to others, especially when their conclusion might conflict with a presidents initial opinon is good government. In fact, having Czars or task forces to investigate, debate and vet all major policy decision might avoid harmful mistakes. Consider Bush and his decision to invade Iraq. Maybe a foreign policy czar leading a task force might have offered a different persepective than the neo-cons Bush followed.

OK.... We won sit down and shut up. Go to the back. Isn't thst what we heard for the last 4 years?

They have an idea? Its called smaller government and less spending. They should have had solutions beforye they got elected to office. Thats called poor planning on their part. There is plenty wrong with that. Its called being stupid.

Obama had an idea, he most likely had a way of doing it, but when he got into office he found out it wasnt that easy.

I seem to do nothing. You ASSUME i hold them to a higher standard. That makes you look like an ass for assuming. Do me a favor don't assume shit and you will be better for it.
I hold nobody to a higher standard. These people are no better than I nor you.

You seem to have regressed to insults, name calling and cursing.
So I must have struck a chord. Sorry. Not my intention.

But seeing as you give the President a pass for having a solution but finding it hard to implement it and yet you do not give the tea party candidates the same consideration and/or pass, then it is quite obvious that you hold the tea party candidates to a higher standard.

I find that rather humorous.

LOL awe can handle being talked to like an adult? I dont care if you dont like how i talk. this is how i talk. I am blunt,in your face, and dont give a fuck who you are. You are an internet handle, you are meaningless.

ah so you continue to talk out your ass even though i directly answered you about it.
The tea party is slightly about cutting government programs. They want to cut FDA, EPA, TSA, etc etc. How do you go about cutting those programs? You really cant put an axe to them. There is no cold turkey.

Obama wanting to close Gitmo is not the same as cutting 20 government program-agencies. One has more flex than the other. Can you guess which one that is?

I say this from a logic stand point, and have watched the tea party list their demands.

Removing Czars is a waste of time and stupid. To think this topic is equal to Gitmo is retarded.

need to help you out here Plasma..

I never complained about the way you spoke with me. I simply pointed out to you that you regressed to such an approach and I subsequently apologized for possibly having been the one the pushed you to do so.
But by no menas does your approach offend me. To the contrary, it allows me to see the character of the man/woman I am debating with. Sort of like a poker face or lack of one.

Wanting to cut a multitude of government agencies is the idea..and a valid idea...and one that may take years to implement...if it can be acheived at all.

But to implement the idea, there must be a starting point. So, I , again, see no issue where, for whatever reason, you seem to make an issue. I think you just like to criticize those that dont think like you do. Sort of how you are with me....

Relax Plasma....this is nothing more than a discussion baord. An exchange of ideas. Dont take it so seriously. Life is too short.

You know Libo, you need to inform yourself before coming off like a silly Willie partisan looney tune. Surely you can think for yourself at some point....

Was President bush's 35 czars unconstitutional and did you complain at the time........

btw, from the chart I posted there are not 39 czars of Obama, he actually has 3 LESS czars than President Bush did.

In case you missed it:

viewer

viewer