House rejects probe into Pelosi CIA claims

Not really, not quite.. But it does remind me of my favorite lawyer joke:

Whats the difference between a catfish and a lawyer? One is a scum sucking bottom feeder, and the other is
a fish

They engage in the political kabuki theater like this, because this is what gets them elected and re elected. We buy into it, so we get more of it.

If we vote on policy, and if policy is what drives the debates, then we will get a better government. If we vote based on gotcha, we get gotcha.

my learning experiences in building a better web page

The only difference between the parties is which "pet" issues they support, and even then the line is very blurry.
and thats it exactly
the only difference is which special interest group they want to waste money on
I think that is close, but still backwards. The parties provide a service to the special interests. It really is more theater than policy. The politicians gesture, declaim, and move in a way that they feel will get them the most traction. Just like typecast actors. In effect, they have found that they get the most votes by behaving like Jim Carrey or Steve Martin or Pee Wee Herman. Just the same way with the TV we watch. If you wonder why shows like American Idol or Rosanne are on the air, it is because people watch them and buy the products advertised. If we actually watched better TV, we would get better TV. If we actually voted for better politicians, we would get them. We get the ones we vote for.

DUHHHHHHHHH

Where did she change her story Willow............

gosh, you can't be this obtuse :(

this tape shows exactly the controversy that I presented....the difference between what the cia said and she said?

What does this video taping that you linked show you or what is it that you get out of it that even made you post it?

It certainly did not show the lie you all are passing around that your masters told you to say, on all of the partisan right wing sites you visit, that Nancy changed her story 5 times.

Why do you have to LIE?

Why is LYING NECESSARY for your side of the aisle on this?

Why not just approach the issue with the FACTS and that is that there is a "she said, he said, dispute between pelosi and the cia" instead of fabricating a story that she changed her story 5 times yah dee dah crapola?

I just don't get you guys? :confused:

Or those on my side that do it, either...

Care
uh, in that video she said she wasnt told, then she said she was told but couldnt tell anyone
if that isnt changing her story then i dont know what else could be

Forum List

Back