House Intel Will Make Criminal Referrals to AG Barr on FBI, DOJ Officials Who “Perpetrated This Hoax

No American was charged. Period.
Delicious news! Remember when Hillary said "if Trump wins, we will all hang"? She and others may after this is all over. She committed crimes on the level as the Rosenbergs.

NUNES: House Intel Will Make Criminal Referrals to AG Barr on FBI, DOJ Officials Who "Perpetrated This Hoax"
The Mueller report has been submitted — here's everyone who has been charged and convicted in the Russia probe so far

What hoax, weren't folks indicted or chargedm

Delicious news! Remember when Hillary said "if Trump wins, we will all hang"? She and others may after this is all over. She committed crimes on the level as the Rosenbergs.

NUNES: House Intel Will Make Criminal Referrals to AG Barr on FBI, DOJ Officials Who "Perpetrated This Hoax"
The Mueller report has been submitted — here's everyone who has been charged and convicted in the Russia probe so far

Toronado, I've been reading the intellectuals on this one. As we speak, there's a Clorox smell in a lot of midnight Demmie Rep offices, I'm pretty sure. lolol

So unless the seekers have a whole lot of verifiable proofs, no telling if they will go after a vast group of crook politicians who will follow Hillary's lead and say "Oh, I forget..."

They expanded Guantanmo for some reason. I wonder if they named itthe Clinton wing.

Barr must not be part of the cover up of the deep state crimes

The American men being for trump are watching

Barr must now charge mueller with high treason

Why??

He was given free reign to go after any potential crime

Since he did only crimes connected to trump ... That proves he was part of the coup against the American voter

If Barr does not charge mueller with high treason. Trump must fire him and replace with a real AG

This is high treason by the whole deep state !!

The men now knows this and will use their real power to force these high treason criminals to justice !!

Toronado, I've been reading the intellectuals on this one. As we speak, there's a Clorox smell in a lot of midnight Demmie Rep offices, I'm pretty sure. lolol

So unless the seekers have a whole lot of verifiable proofs, no telling if they will go after a vast group of crook politicians who will follow Hillary's lead and say "Oh, I forget..."

Now don't mistake me saying Hillary is innocent of whatever.

In this case I'm thinking the probe or related probes have brought charges against some people so they weren't a waste of time.

Wasn't Manafort an American or is there a technicality I'm missing?

nothing to do with collusion or obstruction... game over..

What charges has Manafort been indicted for or convicted of that has to do with the Trump campaign?

None of his charges had a thing to do with Trump or Russia.His charges are some of which Podesta (Obama’s chief of staff, Hillary’s chief of staff), that he worked with, got immunity for.

None of his charges had a thing to do with Trump or Russia.His charges are some of which Podesta (Obama’s chief of staff, Hillary’s chief of staff), that he worked with, got immunity for.

How about this from the same link:

"
A former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI regarding “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials,” according to court documents.

He also reportedly tried to set up meetings between Russian and Trump campaign officials on various occasions.

Papadopoulos was sentenced in September 2018 to 14 days in prison, 13 months of supervised release, 200 hours of community service and a $9,500 fine for lying to the FBI during the Russia probe."

Fox says Russia a lot there, right?

Barr must not be part of the cover up of the deep state crimes

The American men being for trump are watching

Barr must now charge mueller with high treason

Why??

He was given free reign to go after any potential crime

Since he did only crimes connected to trump ... That proves he was part of the coup against the American voter

If Barr does not charge mueller with high treason. Trump must fire him and replace with a real AG

This is high treason by the whole deep state !!

The men now knows this and will use their real power to force these high treason criminals to justice !!
I think Barr has his hands full right now with decision making on thousands of pages of nonincriminating evidence against people who did not collude with the Russian government. The left is screaming !FIRE! where there isn't even a spark left. Mueller was thorough as he always has been. If Barr is smart, he will restrict things that will harm the American people more. We've been stuck with a $30 million dollar tab and more to come. If the DNC uses reports to create more conspiracy theories against people already declared not guilty of collusion, they can go as high as they want to, because unfortunately, the American public has to pay for each thrill ride the Democrats get to the tune of $30 million dollars per each American they target for a character kill.

"
A former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI regarding “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials,” according to court documents.

He also reportedly tried to set up meetings between Russian and Trump campaign officials on various occasions.

Papadopoulos was sentenced in September 2018 to 14 days in prison, 13 months of supervised release, 200 hours of community service and a $9,500 fine for lying to the FBI during the Russia probe."

Papadopoulos was tricked into thinking he was meeting Russian's. He was set up!

He was charged with lying, nothing else. No collusion, treason, espionage, nothing. And I suspect we hopefully will get to the bottom of that entire episode eventually, and how it came about. The players involved. And it will be eye opening as to how far some went to set things up.

"

He had nothing to do with Russia, dumbass!

"

They also don't say that he ever actually set anything up!

He had nothing to do with Russia, dumbass!

"A former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI regarding “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials,” according to court documents.

He also reportedly tried to set up meetings between Russian and Trump campaign officials on various occasions."

Look, Fox news says Russia a lot right there. If that has nothing to do with Russia they need to work on their reporting.

If their reporting is correct then its time for non cheerleaders to admit these guys got caught doing SOMETHING.

I'm not saying Donald is going to jail or even should. But yeah, this isn't a win for team Donald unless staying out of jail was the goal.

Aim high I guess, great again, out of jail. go 'merica :(

Forum List

Back