House intel committee could drop five more memos exposing politically motivated abuse by FBI,DOJ

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
If you thought Friday’s FISA abuse memo could be the sole report on FBI and Justice Department corruption, House Intelligence chairman Devin Nunes may have a surprise.

REPORT: House Intel Committee Could Drop FIVE MORE MEMOS Exposing 'Politically Motivated' Abuses By FBI & DOJ
upload_2018-2-4_22-12-11.png

Well it looks like more damage control is coming, more dirt on more crooked pos losers who have betrayed our nation and who have betrayed we the people. Whatever they come out with we can be sure it will be more dirt on these asses.

What a dumb drunk sez in a bar in Australia is classified.
What hillary passes around on her hard drives while secretary of state is no more classified than public domain

Looking forward to this. I trust the "it will kill national security" lie as a reason to block transparency has been exposed and wont be tried again by Pencilneck (((Schiff))).

Oh yeah... drop like 50 memos so the people of America will get the point that Nunes is Trump's lap dog and they are working so hard to cover something up.

Looking forward to this. I trust the "it will kill national security" lie as a reason to block transparency has been exposed and wont be tried again by Pencilneck (((Schiff))).
Oh they will still use that BS for cover, dont doubt it.

It is the good hard working folks in the ranks that I feel sorry for and the American people who are having their Republic slipped out from under them.

Now this is getting funny. So the other side is getting ready to write a memo and suddenly he says he may drop several other memos in coming weeks. So what do they put in their memo to try and head off the pile of allegations on the horizon? Probably the Dems best strategy is just to call the GOP a bunch of liars and not put anything in writing. I once knew a law enforcement agency that made a bunch of drug buys from a big time dealer represented by a big time lawyer. So they arrested him on a Friday and let him set in jail until Monday when his famous lawyer got him out of jail and had big press release about how his client was wrongfully charged. Then on the second Friday they did it again with a new charge, and the second Monday, same thing another big press event where the prominent lawyer made a second speech about how his client was wrongfully charged twice now. Then on the third Friday the same thing again and the following Monday the lawyer had little to say. The judge then ordered the agency for file all the charges they had which they did. Point is, if the GOP has evidence of several cases or wrongdoing by the FBI, which I doubt, then it will get very interesting. I again note that Comey claims he wrote about 9 secret memos about meetings with Trump and is refusing to disclose them. Why if they are about public events?

• Banned
Oh yeah... drop like 50 memos so the people of America will get the point that Nunes is Trump's lap dog and they are working so hard to cover something up.

Did you look that up at dictionary.com bahahaha.

Did you look that up at dictionary.com bahahaha.
You know he is just copy-pasting from his Dim Talking points email, right?

I was teasing him because on another post of mine in I think Conspiracy theories .... he said a funny to me and it had to do with his saying dictionary. com I can't recall word for word what he said but it was to dam cute and funny.

If you thought Friday’s FISA abuse memo could be the sole report on FBI and Justice Department corruption, House Intelligence chairman Devin Nunes may have a surprise.

REPORT: House Intel Committee Could Drop FIVE MORE MEMOS Exposing 'Politically Motivated' Abuses By FBI & DOJ
View attachment 174958

Well it looks like more damage control is coming, more dirt on more crooked pos losers who have betrayed our nation and who have betrayed we the people. Whatever they come out with we can be sure it will be more dirt on these asses.

You are the traitor to this country. Nunes wants to conduct a reign of terror against his political enemies. Nunes belongs in jail. The first memo was a dud.

Apparently using Fed resources and departments for political attacks on the opposition is the new normal. Why are you bitching bee?

View attachment 174958

You are the traitor to this country. Nunes wants to conduct a reign of terror against his political enemies. Nunes belongs in jail. The first memo was a dud.

You are so clueless you don't even know what you don't know.

View attachment 174958

You are so clueless you don't even know what you don't know.

You are the clueless one and a cracked pot to boot. TRAITOR!!!

Forum List

Back