House Ethics Committee is Now Investigating Devin Nunes

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
boy the hits just keep coming......this whole passel of repub losers now fighting imprisonment, not looking good...........

Source: Mediaite

The House Ethics Committee put out a statement, Thursday, confirming reports that they are looking into whether Devin Nunes disclosed classified information without proper authorization.

The House Intelligence Committee Chairman announced on Thursday that he was stepping aside from the congressional investigation into President Trump‘s connections to Russian activity during the 2016 election. This announcement came after Nunes made a controversial trip to the White House to brief Trump about his findings during the probe.

The House Ethics Committee is Now Investigating Devin Nunes

These advocacy groups will make up any story and tell any lie.

It's moveon.org so you know they have an Agenda, everyone knows what moveon.org Agenda is and also who funds moveon.org, so that's all anyone needs to know.

Any investigation is just for show, nothing will come of it, it's just another waste of American taxpayers money.

From what I read Devin Nunes has TEMPORARILY recused himself, and has left some HARDCORE Right-Winger's in charge of the Intelligence Committee including Trey Gowdy, the Bedwetting Leftist Maniacs will get NOWHERE with Trey Gowdy but Trey Gowdy has the ability to slice and dice them....so it's a case of be careful what you wish for.

you mean advocacy groups in the GOP run House?

One day soon JohnnyAppleSock we're all going to come here and notice you're not with us anymore :eusa_whistle:

It can't happen soon enough, what a spamming troll
Sassy is a sock of LGS, so give her the credit she is due: none.

Let's see if Nunes is sanctioned, but I doubt it.

boy the hits just keep coming......this whole passel of repub losers now fighting imprisonment, not looking good...........

Source: Mediaite

The House Ethics Committee put out a statement, Thursday, confirming reports that they are looking into whether Devin Nunes disclosed classified information without proper authorization.

The House Intelligence Committee Chairman announced on Thursday that he was stepping aside from the congressional investigation into President Trump‘s connections to Russian activity during the 2016 election. This announcement came after Nunes made a controversial trip to the White House to brief Trump about his findings during the probe.

The House Ethics Committee is Now Investigating Devin Nunes
Finally...! Soon they will get to the bottom of his corruption and throw his dumb partisan ass in jail.

I am tired of key republicans yielding to democrats in every instance with recusing themselves from cases. Don't recuse and see what happens. Nothing. End of story.

I am tired of key republicans yielding to democrats in every instance with recusing themselves from cases. Don't recuse and see what happens. Nothing. End of story.

In this case I don't mind because Gowdy will now go in for the kill. He's going to be playing for blood. It's important to note what Farkas admitted. That they were desperately trying to get all the unmasked and classified information to the hill.

That means D's were receiving classified information that weren't allowed to. This is going to get really really good.

One day soon JohnnyAppleSock we're all going to come here and notice you're not with us anymore :eusa_whistle:

I swear it's an rdean clone. Constantly flooding the board with "Republicans have poopy pants" threads.

I swear it's an rdean clone. Constantly flooding the board with "Republicans have poopy pants" threads.

Whatever happened to Derp? It was fun making fun of that loon

In this case I don't mind because Gowdy will now go in for the kill. He's going to be playing for blood. It's important to note what Farkas admitted. That they were desperately trying to get all the unmasked and classified information to the hill.

That means D's were receiving classified information that weren't allowed to. This is going to get really really good.
The fact that you, and your ilk, are "hanging your hats" on Farkas, shows what absolute DUNCES you are.

Dunce-Day-8-November.jpg

Forum List

Back