House democrats to issuse subpoena for full unredacted Mueller report and underlying evidence

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
House Democrats To Issue Subpoena For Full, Unredacted Mueller Report And Underlying Evidence
The House Judiciary Committee led by Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) will vote on Wednesday to authorize subpoenas for a full, unredacted copy of the nearly 400 page Mueller report, according to CNN and the Wall Street Journal.

This is what desperate retards do whenn they need to dream up lies i norder to bs their sheep with and the idiots fall for it and think they are so big and bad even on here as they post this trash bs fending for all the lies lmfao and these rejects think it's real information .. Gawd u fkrs are pathetic.

They can do whatever they want. Federal law requires that these reports be redacted and the AG isn't going to go to prison for the benefit of this doofus Nadler.

The House can waste money fighting this in the courts I guess.

House Democrats To Issue Subpoena For Full, Unredacted Mueller Report And Underlying Evidence
The House Judiciary Committee led by Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) will vote on Wednesday to authorize subpoenas for a full, unredacted copy of the nearly 400 page Mueller report, according to CNN and the Wall Street Journal.

This is what desperate retards do whenn they need to dream up lies i norder to bs their sheep with and the idiots fall for it and think they are so big and bad even on here as they post this trash bs fending for all the lies lmfao and these rejects think it's real information .. Gawd u fkrs are pathetic.

They can subpoena the moon.... Doesn't mean they'll get it.

Jo

Fat Jerry Nadler is showboating to appease the rabid anti Trump base. It's like the French revolution all over again.

Perhaps Pelosi and Nadler can reinstate the guillotine.

They sure like to waste their time. Barr doesn't have to do shit for them.

They sure like to waste their time. Barr doesn't have to do shit for them.

It does relieve the House leadership from dealing with real issues they can do something about. Don't have to worry about health care or immigration reform as long as their is this russia bullshit

Forum List

Back