House committee to probe UN agency for "palestinian" refugees' suspected terror ties

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Too weak. IMHO.

House committee to probe UN agency for "palestinian" refugees for suspected Hamas ties: ‘Troubling connection.’
Dec. 23, 2023.

Too weak. IMHO.

House committee to probe UN agency for "palestinian" refugees for suspected Hamas ties: ‘Troubling connection.’
Dec. 23, 2023.

We have so many domestic important things that the MAGAt traitors in congress needs to get busy. The problem they are taking on has nothing to do with the US but it's a UN and Israeli problem.

We have so many domestic important things that the MAGAt traitors in congress needs to get busy. The problem they are taking on has nothing to do with the US but it's a UN and Israeli problem.
But I thought things were going the best they ever have under Biden are you saying they are not ?

If you think the UN will ever treat Israel with any kind of fairness you are a moron.

I admit that I didn't read much beyond the OP's title but it seems that the US's Foreign Affairs Committee is doing the investigation. What other foreign affairs should they be looking into ?

I think it's kind of important to find out if the UN is sending terrorist posing as refugees to other countries.

It’s a U.S. problem when the UN takes our tax money and uses it to support terrorism.

Forum List

Back