House committee chairs named

House GOP Committee Chairs Will All Be White Men In Next Congress

Get ready for the big shock - They're all male and they're all white.

And a fine group they must be – ready to carry on the long republican tradition of doing absolutely nothing to help working Americans.

It is not the job of government to "help" working Americans.
We do not want nor need "help" from the government.

Sure it is

Working Americans want to be protected against unsafe work places and predatory labor practices
Working Americans want to be able to get affordable healthcare
Working Americans want to be able to send their kids to college
Working Americans want to be able to retire someday

Who cares? One corrupt politician is as bad as the next regardless of skin color.

Immie

Ok, suppose for a moment all the Chairs are minorities.
I can imagine..."oh they were put there as tokens to fulfill their obligations".
Suppose one of them screws up and gets bounced.
The reaction:...."They set that person up for failure"
There is no "win" with liberals.
When Michael Steele was appointed to the RNC Chair, there were cries of tokenism from the left.
When Steele was let go, there were cries of racism from the left.
So when a lib calls us racist, the best thing to do is ignore the insult and move on.

Yes, all lily white males. Gee, what a surprise...

Get the peace pipe cleaned out. You teepee dwelling drunk shitting in a five gallon bucket douche bag..
Two can play your racism game.
Come on. Bring on your best stuff. I can go at this all day long. Or will you wet your panties and run to the mods?

You mean Warren? Right where she will kick bankster ass for term after term after term.

So Democrats have decided to persecute a particular class of Americans? Substitute "bankster" with "Jew" and you understand the nature of the modern Democrat party.

Meth cookers are a particular class of Americans by your definition, we go after their harmful activities pretty hard and with good reason.

So you're saying all bankers are criminals? You only condemn yourself further. You would appear more credible if you called all carpenters criminals.

On the other hand, all Democrat politicians are genuine criminals. Looting the property and earnings of productive Americans is their stock in trade.

Yes, all lily white males. Gee, what a surprise...

Get the peace pipe cleaned out. You teepee dwelling drunk shitting in a five gallon bucket douche bag..
Two can play your racism game.
Come on. Bring on your best stuff. I can go at this all day long. Or will you wet your panties and run to the mods?

he wont answer you he is a pussy......and he aint no Indian.....i believe that has already been proven in the past......

What ever happened to those "Binders full of women" that Republicans had available to select women to leadership positions?

Forum List

Back