Horrible student rejected by college!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a widely expected outcome, a horrible student was rejected by a college on Monday.​
The college’s decision to reject the student was unsurprising given his poor performance in such important subjects as science, math, history, and spelling.​
Although the student was reportedly taking his rejection badly, a college spokesperson said that the news should have come as no surprise.​
“He was told that he wasn’t getting in more than a month ago,” the spokesperson said. “This was just a formality.”​
Having failed to get accepted by the college, the student is expected to live at home and take a job in a business started by his dad.​

I dont get it
whats political about it
It's just more leftist hate on Trump.
Trump? He got a degree from an ivy league school
What a stupid thread.
Actually the leftist scum who wrote it are trying to be funny and implying that he was rejected by the electoral college because he doesn't believe in science, math, or any other things the leftist shit stains claim. I didn't even click the link as knowing how the foul scum work, it was obvious what it was.

Last edited:
I dont get it
whats political about it
It's just more leftist hate on Trump.
Trump? He got a degree from an ivy league school
What a stupid thread.
Actually the leftist scum who wrote are trying to be funny and implying that he was rejected by the electoral college because he doesn't believe in science, math, or any other things the leftist shit stains claim. I didn't even click the link as knowing how the foul scum work, it was obvious what it was.
ahhh thanks
Still is stupid. Could have been a good joke but statists are not known for humor

Forum List

Back