Hopefully, C-19 Will Get Some Companies to Strengthen Their Web Presence

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Our hair and nail salons in my area are opening back up. While this is a great thing, they are going to be on an appointment-only basis for a while meaning that you have to make an appointment for services. I understand the necessity for this. What I do not understand is how pathetically weak the websites are. At a couple of the nationwide hair salons I have tried to see when they have openings. Not only is there no schedule that shows when there will be an open slot; there is no way to make an appointment on line. The local places often don't even have a website much less anything that is remotely usable for appointment setting.

If you have to work overnights like I do, being able to schedule grocery pick up, auto service, etc... for morning hours is a necessity; getting up at 3PM when you have to go to work at 6PM is a no-go.

Hopefully, the state mandated appointments will get some companies to embrace the technology to set up on-line ordering, on-line appointment setting, on-line scheduling so-on and so fourth. It sounds as if it would be a good opportunity for some entrepreneur to sell some technology solutions to these companies

FB_IMG_1588841493702.jpg

Forum List

Back