Hooray for Pallywood!

Penelope, et al,

I need some clarification here.

Talk to some of the ones who lost loved ones in 911, those that know it was not muslims.
(COMMENT)

How does a person --- "ones who lost loved ones in 911" --- "know it was not muslims?"

Most Respectfully,
R

by investigating all the facts and knowing it does not lead to muslims, but to Israel and some neocons in our gov. There was a reason for 911, and that was to incite the American people to spend billions on weapons and go to war with Iraq.

Did you investigate the metallurgy of the steel columns used in the skeleton, the effects of localised heat on the columns. The code the building was constructed to and how it was only just inside the safe working loads. Or was your investigation of conspiracy theory web sites and ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA outlets that blamed the Jews for the deaths. Only a traitorous piece of shit would blame the Jews and the USA fore what happened that day, and they should be arrested and put on trial to make an example of them.

Penelope, et al,

Talk to some of the ones who lost loved ones in 911, those that know it was not muslims.
(COMMENT)

How does a person --- "ones who lost loved ones in 911" --- "know it was not muslims?"

Most Respectfully,
R

by investigating all the facts and knowing it does not lead to muslims, but to Israel and some neocons in our gov. There was a reason for 911, and that was to incite the American people to spend billions on weapons and go to war with Iraq.

"9-11 does not lead to Muslims" Ha ha ha, ho ho ho, hee hee hee. Please stop, I can't control laughing.
:wtf::uhoh3: :poke:

Penelope needs a vacation real bad.

She needs to be deported back to where she came from

Meh...Anus Mouth, not interesting...Pallywood? VERY INTERESTING, and entertaining.

Here are some young aspiring Pallywood across practicing for an upcoming Pallywood short clip.

Boy they start them off early, don't they?

Well, at least the kids aren't tied to the truck by the IDF... Oh wait... They don't do that with so many cameras around... They wait for everyone to leave and THEN go for Human Shield and blame it on the kids!

Wow, they tied a few Pallywood rock throwers to a truck. The horror, the horror.

How does that compare to Islamists like ISIS decapitating women and children? Or how Hamas uses schools, hospitals, and ambulances as rocket launching sites? This faux outrage by you Pali Nazi lovers is hilarious!

Then don't bitch about human shields dumbass!

:9:

Human Shield usage is just of many depraved barbaric Palestinian terrorist tactics, dipstick.

Your Pallywood photos are just more bullshit accusations.
yawn.gif

Meh...Anus Mouth, not interesting...Pallywood? VERY INTERESTING, and entertaining.

Here are some young aspiring Pallywood across practicing for an upcoming Pallywood short clip.

Well, at least the kids aren't tied to the truck by the IDF... Oh wait... They don't do that with so many cameras around... They wait for everyone to leave and THEN go for Human Shield and blame it on the kids!

Wow, they tied a few Pallywood rock throwers to a truck. The horror, the horror.

How does that compare to Islamists like ISIS decapitating women and children? Or how Hamas uses schools, hospitals, and ambulances as rocket launching sites? This faux outrage by you Pali Nazi lovers is hilarious!

Don't bitch about Palestinian terrorists getting killed when they use civilian areas to fire at Israel from.

I wasn't!

I was bitching about how the IDF can do it without any complaint from Israel supporters.

Don't bitch about Palestinian terrorists getting killed when they use civilian areas to fire at Israel from.

I wasn't!

I was bitching about how the IDF can do it without any complaint from Israel supporters.
Attempting_to_give_a_damn____by_fallschirm_jaeger.gif

I wasn't!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :9:

I wasn't!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :9:

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a95acefb970b-700wi

naz!ps.gif

I wasn't!

WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE other than islamonazi sources ? Have you forgotten the videos that show the arab muslims using children as human shields, or the declarations of hamas leaders admitting to the use of human shields ?

Penelope, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Did you investigate the metallurgy of the steel columns used in the skeleton, the effects of localised heat on the columns. The code the building was constructed to and how it was only just inside the safe working loads. Or was your investigation of conspiracy theory web sites and ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA outlets that blamed the Jews for the deaths. Only a traitorous piece of shit would blame the Jews and the USA fore what happened that day, and they should be arrested and put on trial to make an example of them.

If you want to investigate the events of 911 you need to go back a lot further, but you were probably still in diapers then.

Penelope, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

If you want to investigate the events of 911 you need to go back a lot further, but you were probably still in diapers then.

Will the 1950's do you as that was when I stopped fouling myself. I know metallurgy and what it would take for the building to collapse as it did, and no amount of explosives would cause the valence bonds to shear in the steel they way those buildings did.
Now about the other twice the WTC was the target of ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST attacks, are yiu going to claim they were false flag attacks done by the US and Mossad ?

Penelope, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

"9-11 does not lead to Muslims" Ha ha ha, ho ho ho, hee hee hee. Please stop, I can't control laughing.
:wtf::uhoh3: :poke:

Penelope needs a vacation real bad.

She needs to be deported back to where she came from

But if they send her back to the funny farm we will lose her for laughs on this board.

Forum List

Back