Hong Kong protesters are Chinese Antifa

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
If student protesters in the U.S acted like the Hong Kong protesters burning vehicles and destroying property they would be vilified as Antifa scum and arrested.

But the dislike of the commie Chinese government is so strong. The violent Hong Kong protesters are applauded as hero's by the U.S. government and the American people.

Go figure...... :cool:

Last edited:
Sunni you should do some research on how Muslims are being treated in China.

Horrifying

I'm well aware of the plight of the muslim Uighurs in China.

No one detests the communist government more than me.

But the Hong Kong protesters are going about it the wrong way. And their protest movement will end in tragedy and death at the hands of the Chinese government. ... :cool:

But the Hong Kong protesters are going about it the wrong way. And their protest movement will end in tragedy and death at the hands of the Chinese government. ... :cool:

Unless someone steps in Hong Kong is doomed

Maybe the UN will don they're blue helmets and actually do something for once. ..or write a stern letter lol

But yeah what's going on in China with the Muslims is sickening

Maybe the UN will don they're blue helmets and actually do something for once. ..or write a stern letter lol

They’re Chinese by birth. Nothing much to be done about that...
But they’re Muslims by choice. The moral of the story..?

Make better choices...

They’re Chinese by birth. Nothing much to be done about that...
But they’re Muslims by choice. The moral of the story..?

Make better choices...

Ah, like say....German Jews in 1940?

Yes...this is exactly the excuse China needs to utterly crush them right out.....they cannot win this kind of battle.

Jo

The only place that China owns more elected seats than the US legislature is at the UN. There's so much Chinese money floating around that place they will never get a consensus to move against China for any reason.

Jo

Last edited:

The protests began very peacefully

And did not go away

I do not accept your comparison to ANTIFA

The only place that China owns more elected seats than the US legislature is at the UN. There so much Chinese money floating around that place they will never get a consensus to move against China for any reason.

Jo

The UN wouldn't anyway...it was tongue in cheek

I agree. I think China knows no one is going to stop them from invading Hong Kong. It’s already been theirs since 1999 but think there is a stipulation to let it remain independent for several more decades. The thing is no one is going to step in to prevent an early takeover. Kind of a shitty contract that determines the fate of the people from over a hundred years ago.

Sunni you should do some research on how Muslims are being treated in China.

Horrifying
The Chinese muslims should never have declared a jihad on tbe Chinese. They should have known what they were in for.

The same thing for the muslims in Myanmar.

Forum List

Back