Hong Kong: Joshua Wong and fellow pro-democracy activists jailed

What sweeping generalizations have I made, other than to recognize that all people are essentially the same?
Thats a very sweeping generalization when its used to put lipstick on a pig like china

Do you see why I asked you if you had ever been there, or gotten to know anyone there well? When you essentially describe over 1 billion people as pigs, you cannot be shocked when you are asked upon what basis you make such an outrageous insult. Shouldn’t youHave some experience with the place and the people before calling them all pigs? I do not think it is unexpected or inappropriate to question this kind of blanket insult.
No insult

i merely understand that china is a threat to the UnitedStates due to millions of chinese people who support the communist goal of world domination

and you can find a touch of that support in even the sweetest and cutest chinese

which is why I want mainland chinese barred fromAmerican universities

and complete disinvestment of china in US schools

plus closing of the Confucius Institutes

that woulD not include Taiwan or qualified Hong Kong students with no ties to the communist regime

Referring to human beings as pigs is the exact definition of dehumanizing.
Big deal

like the man said, politics aint beanbag

i maintain that the CCP has widespread support within china for its foreign policy

and that policy is anti American

First you say it isn’t dehumanizing, then you say big deal. Which is it?
You can take it either way

I dont care

You realize that you are not being logical, right? Why do you seem so bitter and spiteful when you admittedly have no first-hand experience that might encourage such oddly strident emotion?

You realize that you are not being logical, right? Why do you seem so bitter and spiteful when you admittedly have no first-hand experience that might encourage such oddly strident emotion?
Bitter?

not at all

how would you approach describing japan and japanese soldiers during WWII ?

Would you refer to them as “your distinguished fellow soldiers from the other side of the isle?”

of course after the war and the threat from japan was ended Americans grew to respect and appreciate the japanese people

but not while the threat from them existed

Did someone declare war without telling me? Are there Chinese soldiers storming the beaches?

US imposes more visa restrictions on chinese citizens

not enough but a needed step in the right direction

US imposes more visa restrictions on chinese citizens

not enough but a needed step in the right direction

You read about the details, right? It is not your fantasy of exclusion based solely on nationality.

You read about the details, right? It is not your fantasy of exclusion based solely on nationality.
Of course which is why you are unable to scream racism!

but there is a lower level of threat from every mainland chinese student who enters the US unless they are throughly vetted

which I do not trust the FBI to do without screwing it up

now that china has a bought and paid for democrat about to take office in DC they will become even more aggressive ! and now they are sure they will never be held accountable for the virus they unleashed onto the world ! democrats are allies of communist dictatorships.
Is your Dearl Leader Donnie still POTUS?

What's he gonna do about it?

What do you WANT him to do about it?

Don't worry, China-Joe will undo the sanctions that Trump is imposing on China. China-Joe and his goons will say one thing publicly, another thing privately, and China's totalitarian activities will increase.

You don't mind, of course. All that matters to you is the Democratic Party.

....there is a lower level of threat from every mainland chinese student who enters the US....

Although you've never met one, just like you've never met any of the billion or so people you are irrationally dehumanizing out of spineless fear.

....there is a lower level of threat from every mainland chinese student who enters the US....

Although you've never met one, just like you've never met any of the billion or so people you are irrationally dehumanizing out of spineless fear.

Western democracies should not accept Chinese students nor buy Chinese products.

Why do you support doing so?

Western democracies should not accept Chinese students nor buy Chinese products.

Why do you support doing so?

I support the principles upon which the United States of America was founded, and I reject the blanket denunciation of entire peoples based on illogical bigotry.

Forum List

Back