Honesty test for Trump supporters, true or false, Trump says and tweets a LOT of dumb things.

Uh...yeah

I googled it. It appears that you are correct. I'm not surprised, of course. With that said, how many other politicians have made a statement and then later denied making said statement? I bet many.

Trump misquotes himself while claiming Wall Street Journal misquoted him about Kim Jong Un
That's Trump warts and all. They all have lied-Read my lips, I did not have sex, there are WMD, you did not build this, and Trump in a more salesman like way.

That's true. Although I don't know that Trump has told an intentional, significant lie. If I missed one (or more), I'd be thrilled to be enlightened as to what significant lie he told.
Oh, here we go, some lies are significant and some are not. Maybe I was correct the first time.

Uh...yeah

I googled it. It appears that you are correct. I'm not surprised, of course. With that said, how many other politicians have made a statement and then later denied making said statement? I bet many.

Trump misquotes himself while claiming Wall Street Journal misquoted him about Kim Jong Un
That's Trump warts and all. They all have lied-Read my lips, I did not have sex, there are WMD, you did not build this, and Trump in a more salesman like way.

That's true. Although I don't know that Trump has told an intentional, significant lie. If I missed one (or more), I'd be thrilled to be enlightened as to what significant lie he told.
Oh, here we go, some lies are significant and some are not. Maybe I was correct the first time.
They...All...Lie...

Uh...yeah

You spew a lot of rhetoric, but not much substance. In your opinion, what was Trump's most egregious lie?

Forum List

Back