Honestly why all the hysteria about John McShame

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
When a celebrity dies I honestly don't give a shit, but why do people go nuts when saying "good" when a pretty bad political figure dies or is dying? I will celebrate when Ginsburg kicks the bucket, I have been hoping for it for years. I sure as hell don't give a shot when a hypocrite like McShame dies from cancer. Fuck him. He has been a so called "war hero" a long time back. Now all he is is a delusional old man that obstructs to show his relevance.

There are few topics you can't be bipartisan in and healthcare is one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I dont wish death on many people. He isnt one of them
HOWEVER, i am glad that asswipe wont be in congress much longer. The reasons why arent the best, but then i start thinking about the country and the influence that retarded asshole has on it.

McConnell needs to pull his committee chairs and assignments.
Same with the other 2.

McCain doesnt give a flyng fuck what dishit RW's think, say, or do.

They are totally irrelevant pieces of shit. If they werent a meaningless gap in the world of governing the country, they would have written a viable healthcare bill over the course of the last 7 years.

fukoff yer dun.

Heartless piece of shits don't care... He is a human being, it doesn't matter what party he is from. FO

I care about my loved one or innocent normal people that get sick or injured, but a corrupt politician or Hollywood elitist? Sorry I really don't care if most live or die

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Heartless piece of shits don't care... He is a human being, it doesn't matter what party he is from. FO
There's party over country, and then there's party over basic humanity.

You forgot one. Vanity. And with political elites who come from connected families that's all its about. It's been said that McCain will likely not return after he leaves Washington. He will do so being a prime excample of why senaters and congressmen need term limits, but one thing is for sure, he will be done and that's a good thing. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I don't see any hysteria about McCain's condition. If anyone was paying attention they knew he had cancer and they could see a big lump in his jaw. Teddy Kennedy faded away with brain cancer without much hysteria and I expect McCain will exit gracefully. As for the little gnome on the Supreme Court I hope somebody is detailed to check her pulse every day.

Forum List

Back