Honest Question For Republicans -- Why Don't You Want Minorities To Vote??

On one hand far-Left wing Liberals tend to say things like "Whitey's a uncontrollable racist" then will in the next breath say "Blacks deserve to live in Whitey's country"

If little, or no progress has been truly made on Black vs White in this nation, what makes you think it ever will?

The problems are clearly best solved by SEPARATION.

It's simple, let them vote in their own country, this thing isn't really working out this way.
Who said it was your country?

The Founding Fathers were White Supremacists who weren't for Black votes, heck one step further they didn't want Black citizens, either.

we don't live in the 1700s any more. Most blacks are good American citizens and should have the right to vote just like white citizens, and every citizen should prove who they are before voting.

Most Blacks are good citizens?
That's a great joke.

While, I'll admit that only about 1/2 of Black men in this country have an actual recorded criminal record, there's got to be more than that who didn't get caught.

Even Blacks who aren't criminals, tend to be extremely loud, rude, and obnoxious.

Then there's all the Blacks taking extra welfare, not that I'm against helping those in need, but a lot of Blacks seem to take advantage.

Blacks would be best off in their own nation, why let them be surrounded by "Racist Whitey's" why let "Whitey's" have to support, and watch which neighborhood they go into because of "Blacks"

The bottom-line is this thing isn't working too well, what we have isn't a good solution.

maybe you need to move to an all white nation. you might like Russia.

More like Poland, considering I'm of a Polish heritage, and Poland's Whiter than Russia by a long shot.

But, I'm an American citizen, born, and raised.

I shouldn't have to leave this country.

But, I'd definitely consider it, because most people in America are such dumb Globalist Liberal Individualists.

They have no solution for racial tensions, and what we have obviously isn't working.

How about we give Blacks their own country, and strip them of their votes??
Now, that's a solution we can count on, indeed.

I'll better you up one, how about we give Blacks their own sovereign nation out of Mississippi, and allow them to vote there.

better yet, give them the area of southern Michigan and Illinois that includes Detroit and Chicago. They can also share Dearborn Michigan with the muslims. the can make Obama president and Farrakhan VP.

Mississippi is the most Black state, it's also one of if not the only state which at one time not too long ago was majority Black, therefor it makes the most sense that if we promote a Black homeland Mississippi would be the place for it.

Let Blacks vote for Mississippi, but not in the U.S.A.

But, of course the Globalists don't want real solutions like that.

Having lived in Mississippi I can say that you are full of shit. your views are as bad as the far left radicals and do nothing but promote the divisions that are destroying this country.

So, why don't you go live in Detroit with your beloved "Black folk"?????????

Black people are an American "Problem" not an American "Solution"

Are you kidding me? The only solution is truly to strip them of their votes, and welfare, and give them Mississippi as a Black Homeland.

This is actually a "Compromise" because Blacks often don't like Whites, and Whites often don't like Blacks.

What therefor makes sense is SEPARATION.

that post clearly defines you as an idiotic racist idiot. You are no better than Farrakhan or Obama. Please stop responding to my posts, I don't waste my time with morons.

I'll better you up one, how about we give Blacks their own sovereign nation out of Mississippi, and allow them to vote there.

better yet, give them the area of southern Michigan and Illinois that includes Detroit and Chicago. They can also share Dearborn Michigan with the muslims. the can make Obama president and Farrakhan VP.

Mississippi is the most Black state, it's also one of if not the only state which at one time not too long ago was majority Black, therefor it makes the most sense that if we promote a Black homeland Mississippi would be the place for it.

Let Blacks vote for Mississippi, but not in the U.S.A.

But, of course the Globalists don't want real solutions like that.

Having lived in Mississippi I can say that you are full of shit. your views are as bad as the far left radicals and do nothing but promote the divisions that are destroying this country.

So, why don't you go live in Detroit with your beloved "Black folk"?????????

Black people are an American "Problem" not an American "Solution"

Are you kidding me? The only solution is truly to strip them of their votes, and welfare, and give them Mississippi as a Black Homeland.

This is actually a "Compromise" because Blacks often don't like Whites, and Whites often don't like Blacks.

What therefor makes sense is SEPARATION.

that post clearly defines you as an idiotic racist idiot. You are no better than Farrakhan or Obama. Please stop responding to my posts, I don't waste my time with morons.

The biggest morons are usually anti-Racists, anyone who thinks Blacks look just like, and act just like Whites must be more than a little retarded.

Anyone who thinks Blacks should live amongst "Racist Whitey's" but complain about the racism, should be fighting for a Black nation.

Anyone who thinks Blacks are being threatened in the U.S.A to be mixed out to extinction, should support separation.

The problem is most Western Europeans & their descendents don't think.

The best solution is to avoid tension, by SEPARATION, first, and foremost strip them of their citizenship, including votes, and then give them a ticket to a Mississippi "Black homeland"

Last edited:
Why not just allow them to vote where they live right now?

No one is stopping them. I passed the polling places in the black precincts of New Orleans last election and there were hundreds in line--------and they all had an ID.

You are lying winger, BTW, where is your alter ego Jakey boy?
Winner, winner....chicken dinner

Hundreds on line

In this day and age, why should people have to wait for hours to vote? When the lines get too long in the supermarket, they open more stations

Why? Because they don’t want customers to get frustrated and walk away

Just the response Republicans are looking for

Why not just allow them to vote where they live right now?

No one is stopping them. I passed the polling places in the black precincts of New Orleans last election and there were hundreds in line--------and they all had an ID.

You are lying winger, BTW, where is your alter ego Jakey boy?
Winner, winner....chicken dinner

Hundreds on line

In this day and age, why should people have to wait for hours to vote? When the lines get too long in the supermarket, they open more stations

Why? Because they don’t want customers to get frustrated and walk away

Just the response Republicans are looking for

wrong again, jake rightwinger. those polling places had record turnouts and record numbers of votes cast, there were lines of equal length in the predominately white precincts as well. and every voter in all of them had to show an ID to vote.

the black precincts elected their state, local, and national congressional representatives as did the white precincts and the Asian precincts. No one was prevented from voting, there was no effort to suppress any votes from any demographic.

this whole thing is a dem/lib scare tactic that has no basis in fact, and you are one of the most disingenuous posters on USMB.

Anyone who is entitled to vote should be able to vote.

I doubt anyone disagrees with that except for idiots who see racists under every bush and behind every tree.
So why is the republican party the ONLY party actively trying to suppress the minority vote? You seem to just dodge that part of the OP

If you believe showing a valid ID is suppression of the vote then you must believe to cash your check, rent an apartment, getting a job and so many other things are also racist seeing all of those require some form of ID most of the damn time!

So why do you hate id laws and preventing voter fraud?

Also if it is the case of money then why is it Democrats refuse to help you obtain some form of legal identification?

Now if the belief among those conservatives from days gone by is that it is against their interests for minorities to be able to vote -- then all of these voter suppression games make sense.

However, I am told that conservatives are no longer racists -- and the party that considers themselves the party of conservatives (the republican party) -- are against racial discrimination -- if this is true, why do conservatives collectively try to disenfranchise minority voters??? No, it is not for the purpose of "voter integrity" -- that is a joke.

To claim that suppressing minority voters is done for the sake of voter integrity is claiming that minorities are the cause of rampant voter fraud -- which is easily proven false. For example, in the 2016 election -- despite all of the propaganda from republicans about wide spread voter fraud -- there were only 4 cases of voter fraud. The first case is that of Terri Lynn Rot --- she attempted to commit voter fraud -- and yes, she voted republican -- in fact, what she got caught for was voting for Trump twice -- because she bought into the "the elections are rigged" BS coming from Trump.
terri-lynn-rote.jpg

How about another case of voter fraud from the last elections -- the elections that supposedly had millions of illegal votes -- We have Phillip Cook -- he was also arrested for voting twice in which he claimed to be working for the Trump campaign, he wasn't.
Man_arrested_for_voting_twice_0_2258757_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Again, he doesn't seem to fit the conservative stereotype of the sneaky minority, invading our country and illegally voting. So I will ask again, what is it about minorities registering to vote in high numbers LEGALLY -- and voting in elections in high numbers -- LEGALLY that makes you panic and resort to trying to make it harder for them to vote??

If your answer is something along the lines of minorities tend to vote for the Democrats more because they are slaves on a plantation or something stupid like that -- where does that give anyone the right to try to suppress their vote? And did you ever stop to think that if ONLY one party is trying to suppress minority voters -- a great number of those minorities may support the party that doesn't try to suppress their vote??

Downright retarded messages like these is why leftists are so intolerable. No sense what so ever and the #NotAll fallacy turned to eleven as usual.

I don't talk for the party, but presumable they are thinking the same thing as anyone with a brain. How exactly is it a good thing if morons of any kind start making decisions for the people? Oh but... but... everyone should vote, because... because MUH EQUALITY... and Lepricorns... Dragons...!

you people just keep posting crap and more crap
''Rs don't want minorities to vote'''
stupid shit

I doubt anyone disagrees with that except for idiots who see racists under every bush and behind every tree.
So why is the republican party the ONLY party actively trying to suppress the minority vote? You seem to just dodge that part of the OP
they are NOT trying to suppress m votes
please prove/SPECIFY other wise

no one is trying to suppress the minority vote. the premise of the OP is bullshit that's why no one addressed it.

What we want is for every citizen to vote, ONCE, and to prove who they are before voting, Just like they prove who they are when they pick up food stamps or welfare checks, or by booze, or drive a car, or get on a plane, or rent an apartment, or register to vote.

what exactly is wrong with showing the same ID at the voting place that you had to show to register? No one gets on the voter rolls without showing some ID. this "its racist to ask for voter ID" has always been nothing but a failed attempt to allow voter fraud.
Republicans have admitted to using voter ID to suppress the vote

There is little evidence that people vote twice, the voter fraud that is out there cannot be stopped by voter ID.

Republicans are willing to prevent thousands of legitimate voters from reaching the polls in an attempt to stop a handful of fraudulent votes

Republicans have admitted to using voter ID to suppress the vote

Suppress the shit out of the illegal alien vote!!!

Forum List

Back