"honest injun"

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HONEST INJUN"
"I APOLOGIZE IF........

MICHEAL STEELE WAS CALLED BY FOXNEWS SUNDAY TODAY FOR HIS RACIAL SLUR.
People think they can say these things and apologize and everything is OK.
Honkey and ****** is blotted out but injun is not?

Urban Dictionary: injun injun - 10 definitions - A racially offensive epithet used towards Native Americans. However, Columbus was wrong, this racial slur was in fact mean...
1. Urban Dictionary: injun - Cached - Similar

A very derogatory term used by southern whites against Native Americans. It is really a distortion of "Indian" of which many of these people are too dumb to pronounce, hence the word "injun". This word is to Native Americans as "******" is to African-Americans. Also as "Honky" is to Whites. And also how "Chink" is to Asian people. All of this still goes on today. (Sarcastic Talk here> What a wonderful world!
That son of a bitch redneck called me a stinky injun, so I called him a "DEAD HONKY"

HONEST INJUN"
"I APOLOGIZE IF........

MICHEAL STEELE WAS CALLED BY FOXNEWS SUNDAY TODAY FOR HIS RACIAL SLUR.
People think they can say these things and apologize and everything is OK.
Honkey and ****** is blotted out but injun is not?

Urban Dictionary: injun injun - 10 definitions - A racially offensive epithet used towards Native Americans. However, Columbus was wrong, this racial slur was in fact mean...
1. Urban Dictionary: injun - Cached - Similar

A very derogatory term used by southern whites against Native Americans. It is really a distortion of "Indian" of which many of these people are too dumb to pronounce, hence the word "injun". This word is to Native Americans as "******" is to African-Americans. Also as "Honky" is to Whites. And also how "Chink" is to Asian people. All of this still goes on today. (Sarcastic Talk here> What a wonderful world!
That son of a bitch redneck called me a stinky injun, so I called him a "DEAD HONKY"

Honkey is offensive? I never knew that! I always thought is was short for "Hung Like a Donkey"!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FANTASTIC post BTW! :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
American politics is becoming more pathetic at a logorimthic rate by the hour.

I think you mean "exponential" instead of "logarithmic"

I disagree. The MFs have always been pathetic. All they worry about is raising money and getting re-elected. If they had any initiative they'd fix SS & Medicare instead of managing ponzi schemes.

And with the kind of irony that only the Republicans can provide on almost a daily basis,

Michael Steele is out in the media today demanding that Harry Reid resign.

No, you can't make this stuff up. It's its own show; it writes itself.

Forum List

Back