Homophobia or Holiness? The Bible and Homosexuality

-=d=- said:
Hey - I'm right with you. Sexual 'preference' is only an issue because militant Homosexuals confuse "Tolerance" with "Validation"

It just get's so frustrating when people argue(Naked emperor) about trivial and non issues..you show them the way and they just continue to get lost...go figure! :ssex: <<< all they think about!

nakedemperor said:
They're normal people just like everyone else....

normal?.......... some how i doubt one man choking down the seed of another man or one man taking it in an hole designed to eliminate human waste while giving a wrap around was what nature had in mind ....

manu1959 said:
normal?.......... some how i doubt one man choking down the seed of another man or one man taking it in an hole designed to eliminate human waste while giving a wrap around was what nature had in mind ....

Thanks for the visual manu! :puke3: :slap: :D

nakedemperor said:
So we've defined homosexual sexual relations as "masturbation". Gravy. Now moving on to the dubious claim that "all they do is masturbate". Where on earth do you get an idea like this? I bet you watch out for those gay bathhouse strories that pop up occasionally on the evening news; this is a stereotype, and a false one at that. By two best friends are a gay couple, and they've been exclusively together for 3 years now. Disease free. One in the Cum Laude society, the other a succesful football player. They're both active in the campus LGBTA. Now tell me, how could they accomplish all this if all they do is fornicate all day, as you've *bluntly* stated? To be honest, the gay people that I know are in fact *more* faithful, less sexually active, and far less sexually aggresive in terms of wearing theirs sexuality on their sleeves than many heteros. I don't think that in general there is a lot that seperates the sexual activities of heteros and homos.

"Cum Laude Society" LOL I'm getting the possibly wrong impression on this one!
Geez I graduated HS in 1962 went to college in 1963-1964 before enlisting in the Army VN era..While in college I belonged to Gamma Delta PSI....just a party frat....up until this time I only thought homosexuals were a handful of lost souls....never had to debate or discuss for that matter what or who they were...could have and still do not care....If ya want to play with your pee pee in the tee pee with your bud...so be it...I just do not want to hear or see it...got it! :banned:

Trinity said:
That is not normal! :D However I think he thinks it is!! Yuck!

this dude i work with one day decided he was gay and i asked him.....so you just woke up this morning and decided balls on chin was a good thing for you? :shocked: fooking el

manu1959 said:
this dude i work with one day decided he was gay and i asked him.....so you just woke up this morning and decided balls on chin was a good thing for you? :shocked: fooking el

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

nakedemperor said:
So we've defined homosexual sexual relations as "masturbation". Gravy. Now moving on to the dubious claim that "all they do is masturbate". Where on earth do you get an idea like this? I bet you watch out for those gay bathhouse strories that pop up occasionally on the evening news; this is a stereotype, and a false one at that. By two best friends are a gay couple, and they've been exclusively together for 3 years now. Disease free. One in the Cum Laude society, the other a succesful football player. They're both active in the campus LGBTA. Now tell me, how could they accomplish all this if all they do is fornicate all day, as you've *bluntly* stated? To be honest, the gay people that I know are in fact *more* faithful, less sexually active, and far less sexually aggresive in terms of wearing theirs sexuality on their sleeves than many heteros. I don't think that in general there is a lot that seperates the sexual activities of heteros and homos.

Unfortunately Nakey official statistics on promiscuity comparing heteros to queers do not bare out your statement above. In fact just the opposite is true but I guess to admit that would do damage, I understand.

manu1959 said:

Shit Manu Nakey is even worse than that, he's a freakin bi for Chrissakes! One day he likes clam pie the next he likes balls on his chin, this is how mixed up screwy this guy is. I guess he gets up in the morning and flips a coin? Dunno.

OCA said:
Shit Manu Nakey is even worse than that, he's a freakin bi for Chrissakes! One day he likes clam pie the next he likes balls on his chin, this is how mixed up screwy this guy is. I guess he gets up in the morning and flips a coin? Dunno.

Must give rep on that one...even though we disagree on immigration issues...LOL :thup:

OCA said:

I'm afraid nakie was indocrinated and brain washed at a VERY young age by ultra leftist liberals. He probably wasn't even given a chance to disagree or think for himself. Now it's too late. His brain is embedded in this train of thought never to be changed. Too bad. A life of thought where what he thinks "abnormal" is "normal". Pretty fucked up.

nakedemperor said:

I think your two best friends would prefer you call them something else besides..."homos."

I'm bettin' NE is straight as an arrow, and pulls the "Bi" card just to get under your skin. :D

Shattered said:
I'm bettin' NE is straight as an arrow, and pulls the "Bi" card just to get under your skin. :D

Pretty sad then, that somebody would portray theirself to be something as vile and wicked as gay or bi just for the attention.

But I believe Nakey tells the truth about his screwy life choice, one day he's a cocksucker the next he's playing Russian roulette with an innocent woman's life.

OCA said:
Pretty sad then, that somebody would portray theirself to be something as vile and wicked as gay or bi just for the attention.

But I believe Nakey tells the truth about his screwy life choice, one day he's a cocksucker the next he's playing Russian roulette with an innocent woman's life.

Not necessarily for the attention, but for the ability to turn people into puppets - there's a few of you that react to him in a manner beyond anything reasonable, or "live & let live".

JMO. I've been wrong before. :)

Shattered said:

I think that would be a bad bet Shattered. Just take a look at his little baby face pic avatar. It's got "I'll do you if you do me Bruce" written all over it.

Besides that, no one argues pro-fag like this little monkey does, and not believe what they're saying.

Shattered said:
Not necessarily for the attention, but for the ability to turn people into puppets - there's a few of you that react to him in a manner beyond anything reasonable, or "live & let live".

JMO. I've been wrong before. :)

Shattered I believe the queers attempt at legitimizing their perversion of choice through politics to be the single biggest social threat facing civilized society today besides abortion. I'm nobody's puppet but i'll face this threat head on no matter where it rears its ugly head, anyway how can we be puppets when proponents of gay marriage here at USMB have time and time again been thouroughly discredited and always parrot the same stupid arguments and their course of discussion? Wouldn't the reverse be true? That they are the puppets?

As for the live and let live, i'm all for that, if you want to fuck your buddy in the ass or lick your girlfriends snatch in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME go for it, be my guest.....keep it out of the public arena though, its a perversion, A VERY DANGEROUS PERVERSION, just like people who like to piss on each other. ;)

Forum List

Back