Homo Activist threatens to use Nazi tactic of curb-stomping to silence Jewish reporter

And in a heroic act of hypocrisy...

Koshrgrl has an omigaddz thread about wishing someone was curb Stomped...

When last week she was wishing for the ACTUAL DEATH of a whole plethora of people.

Those facts dont matter, to her hypocritical ass.

Retweet the shit out of her psychotic murderous ass.
Curb-stomping is not a "Nazi" tactic, it's a street gang thing, born right here in America.
Birthed right here in the USA by Neo Nazis, idiot.

Nope. Didn't really become a skinhead thing until the movie came out.

Before that, it was a biker thing.
Has anyone told you in the last five minutes what a complete dickless idiot you are?

Because you really are.

"...
An act of brutality and suffering widely used by the Nazi forces of Germany. Commonly used in persecuting Jewish prisoners, the Nazis would lay a Jew or another prisoner of war down infront of a curb, usually infront of a crowd (who were withholding information) and instruct them to bite down on the curb at gunpoint. The Gestapo was known to instruct infantry to then do the 'stomping' as Gestapo soliders had light boots, and the infantry had the heavier boots.
See in Schindler's List, directed by Steven Spielberg, (1993). "

Urban Dictionary curb stomp

He doesn't have a clue...as usual

He almost makes me a little mad, then I realize how unbelievably stupid he is, and I'm like oh brother....

Yeah, it's like who shall I believe, a man with a Nazi concentration tattoo on his arm or some fool on a message board. Thinking, thinking,,,,thinking some more.....I'll go with the man that was there

Has anyone told you in the last five minutes what a complete dickless idiot you are?

Because you really are.

"...
An act of brutality and suffering widely used by the Nazi forces of Germany. Commonly used in persecuting Jewish prisoners, the Nazis would lay a Jew or another prisoner of war down infront of a curb, usually infront of a crowd (who were withholding information) and instruct them to bite down on the curb at gunpoint. The Gestapo was known to instruct infantry to then do the 'stomping' as Gestapo soliders had light boots, and the infantry had the heavier boots.

He almost makes me a little mad, then I realize how unbelievably stupid he is, and I'm like oh brother....

Yeah, it's like who shall I believe, a man with a Nazi concentration tattoo on his arm or some fool on a message board. Thinking, thinking,,,,thinking some more.....I'll go with the man that was there

Especially given the doc's remarkable record of eternal FAIL on every subject he stupidly comments on.

When last week she was wishing for the ACTUAL DEATH of a whole plethora of people.

Curb-stomping is not a "Nazi" tactic, it's a street gang thing, born right here in America.

Because you really are.

"...

Your evidence is Schindler's List? You know that's a movie from the 90s, right?

But I'll concede the point that I'm not entirely sure the roots of "curb stomping", although I've never heard anything like that from any of my immediate family members who survived the Holocaust.

Because you really are.

"...

Especially given the doc's remarkable record of eternal FAIL on every subject he stupidly comments on.

I sorta gave up on anything he comments awhile back. But yeah curb stomping was big with the Nazis. That man my family knew had some fascinating stories but many of them made me cry. I've been to Buchenwald, one of he most sobering days of my life

Because you really are.

"...

But I'll concede the point that I'm not entirely sure the roots of "curb stomping", although I've never heard anything like that from any of my immediate family members who survived the Holocaust.

Er..no, my evidence was the urban dictionary. Who used Schindler's list footage to illustrate.

And you people don't think the homonazis are akin to German Nazis of old...
t

Christian activists/Christo Nazi's call for the murder of Homosexuals

Pastor calls for death of gays lesbians - NY Daily News
North Carolina pastor calls for death of gays, lesbians by trapping them inside electric fence
Arizona Pastor Calls For Execution of LGBT Citizens
Arizona Pastor Calls For Execution of LGBT Citizens
The Great American Disconnect-Political Comments Christian Pastor Calls for Stoning Gay People
Pastor Steven Anderson,
a Baptist Minister from
Tempe, Arizona
called for the 'Stoning Death' of
gay people in a sermon delivered
last Sunday, according to reports.

It is amazing the amount of space I rent in your head, KG.

Although I do get a little feeling of accomplishment in making you "mad".
No, I said you almost make me mad until I am faced with your incorruptible stupidity. The point being, you're so stupid I can't get mad at you.

It has to do with the way you follow me around to spout really inane and, well...WRONG...stuff.

Because you really are.

"...

Wait...you think we actually believe your story? :rofl:

No, I said you almost make me mad until I am faced with your incorruptible stupidity. The point being, you're so stupid I can't get mad at you.

And yet, you follow me around the boards yipping at my heels like a fucking puppy.

Because you really are.

"...

Er..no, my evidence was the urban dictionary. Who used Schindler's list footage to illustrate.

Urban Dictionary? That's a good source, right?

And yet, you follow me around the boards yipping at my heels like a fucking puppy.

Yes that explains why you show up in every thread I'm already posting in. That's obviously me following you around.

Who started this thread?

Oh yeah. Me. So who followed who here?

oh yeah. You followed me here.

See that's the sort of stupid shit that makes you a laughing stock, doc.

And in fact, you followed me into every single one of my threads.

Yapping at your heels indeed.

I guess I should just tag you in every post, maybe that will make it easier for you to keep track of what I'm saying, since it's so important to you. Whatcha think, doc?

Because you really are.

"...

Yes that explains why you show up in every thread I'm already posting in. That's obviously me following you around.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

And by that I mean whatever makes you feel the most persecuted and victimized, since that seems to be how you get your rocks off.

Because you really are.

"...

And by that I mean whatever makes you feel the most persecuted and victimized, since that seems to be how you get your rocks off.

She is determined to be a victim.

I think I should provide another example of 'Nazi Christians' promoting violence against homosexuals
Pastor Defends Homophobic Billboard I See A Homosexual Just Like A Murderer
"Homosexuality has to be at least as heinous as murder," Lee told HuffPost. "My way of thinking comes from scripture, it does not come from any political view. I see a homosexual just like a murderer."

Because you really are.

"...

Being right makes me feel better about myself.

And showing you for the fool you are.

She is determined to be a victim.

:lol:

No shit.

Forum List

Back