Homelessness is caused by drug addiction

My only criticism of this video is the presentation

Useless background music played too loud while the bleeding heart lib narrator speaks too softly

Recovering alcoholic here... 11 years without a drink. I see these scenes and all I can think is "there but for the grace of God, go I".

Homelessness is caused by the confluence of two factors.

One is shiftlessness and the failure of some people to make their own way.

The other is burning bridges. If a bum maintains good relations with his friends and relatives, he will always have someone to sponge off of, and doesn't have to worry about homelessness.

Drug addiction isn't the only way to cover both of these bases, but is the most practical for those who seek homelessness.

Homelessness is caused by the confluence of two factors.

One is shiftlessness and the failure of some people to make their own way.

The other is burning bridges. If a bum maintains good relations with his friends and relatives, he will always have someone to sponge off of, and doesn't have to worry about homelessness.

Drug addiction isn't the only way to cover both of these bases, but is the most practical for those who seek homelessness.
Should bring back the English Poor Law. Get this plague off our streets.

Many who closely watch this deteriorating situation know there are forces that have deliberately engineered it . And I am not talking about the obvious types of situation where illegal drugs are pushed for huge gain.
Rather , the general public's obsession about swallowing pills and liquids to cure almost anything and everything .
It might be more than sensible for more people to be fully aware of this and not casually dismiss it as extreme and even conspiracy. As many foolishly do .
That comes back to big Pharma and the control it has over everybody involved in the chain from manufacture to patient.
The worlds of greed , lies and bribery. Or, incentives , as otherwise termed .
It spills over into attitudes over taking medicine in general -- a huge amount is unnecessary and over prescription is rife.
Incorrect prescription in the first place, leading to major adverse outcomes , is also very high and none more so than for the most extreme outcome -- death . Between 20 to 25000 a year from memory .

watch soft white underbellys yt channel, mark liata just did a podcast with joe rogan. And no its not just drugs.
Its 99% drugs

There are reports of Microsoft employees who genuinely cant find affordable housing that are camping on the street in RV’s

But thats only a tiny percentage

Many who closely watch this deteriorating situation know there are forces that have deliberately engineered it . And I am not talking about the obvious types of situation where illegal drugs are pushed for huge gain.
Rather , the general public's obsession about swallowing pills and liquids to cure almost anything and everything .
It might be more than sensible for more people to be fully aware of this and not casually dismiss it as extreme and even conspiracy. As many foolishly do .
That comes back to big Pharma and the control it has over everybody involved in the chain from manufacture to patient.
The worlds of greed , lies and bribery. Or, incentives , as otherwise termed .
It spills over into attitudes over taking medicine in general -- a huge amount is unnecessary and over prescription is rife.
Incorrect prescription in the first place, leading to major adverse outcomes , is also very high and none more so than for the most extreme outcome -- death . Between 20 to 25000 a year from memory .
Prescription opioids may be a gateway drug for some

But the bigger problem is recreational use of drugs that got out of hand

People who claim that homelessness is all about the cost of housing, are in a fantasy world.

Yeah, housing can be expensive, but you can get it if you're willing to work for it.
The vast majority of these people are addicted to alcohol and or illicit drugs.
Mental illness plays a role, but even the majority of those people are utilizing illicit drugs.

Forum List

Back