Homeless guy gets ripped off by Progressives help.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I did not find the whole story on this board but a homeless guy helped out a couple who ran out of gas and being Progressive they opened a Go account and ripped him off.

The lawyer for a homeless man in Philadelphia whose selflessness led to donations of over $400,000 through an online fundraising page reportedly said the couple who set up the fund spent the money on amassing a shoe collection and pricey vacations.

Johnny Bobbitt’s attorney, Jacqueline Promislo, told The New York Post that the couple started to spend the money right after depositing it into their bank account.

“They went on shopping sprees,” she told the paper. “[Bobbitt] tells me they had a bag and Chanel sunglasses, a new iPhone 10.”

She said that a forensic accountant will sift through the account and verify the allegations. “But now that they say there is no money, where did it go?”

Kate McClure and Mark D’Amico are the couple accused in a lawsuit brought by Bobbitt of mismanaging donations raised for him through GoFun. The couple deny the claims in the suit, saying they’re wary of giving Bobbitt large sums because they fear he will buy drugs.

It's not charity if you place conditions on it. They said they were raising the money for this homeless veteran, and then placed conditions on him receiving it.

Meanwhile? They are out partying on the donations.

This is close to how some Political Families throw together Foundations to launder their ill gotten booty... A Go-Fund-Me acct would be so tacky for some of the more elite libs...

I did not find the whole story on this board but a homeless guy helped out a couple who ran out of gas and being Progressive they opened a Go account and ripped him off.

The lawyer for a homeless man in Philadelphia whose selflessness led to donations of over $400,000 through an online fundraising page reportedly said the couple who set up the fund spent the money on amassing a shoe collection and pricey vacations.

Johnny Bobbitt’s attorney, Jacqueline Promislo, told The New York Post that the couple started to spend the money right after depositing it into their bank account.

“They went on shopping sprees,” she told the paper. “[Bobbitt] tells me they had a bag and Chanel sunglasses, a new iPhone 10.”

She said that a forensic accountant will sift through the account and verify the allegations. “But now that they say there is no money, where did it go?”

Kate McClure and Mark D’Amico are the couple accused in a lawsuit brought by Bobbitt of mismanaging donations raised for him through GoFun. The couple deny the claims in the suit, saying they’re wary of giving Bobbitt large sums because they fear he will buy drugs.
they could have made a budget for him so he gets some money every week or so.

It's not charity if you place conditions on it. They said they were raising the money for this homeless veteran, and then placed conditions on him receiving it.

Sure it is. Give someone a hundred grand and tell them it’s yours if you give up heroine, it’s still charity and it gets someone cleaned up.

Anyone who gives money to a fund me account is a moron.

Sure it is. Give someone a hundred grand and tell them it’s yours if you give up heroine, it’s still charity and it gets someone cleaned up.
I second this. It was said in another write up that the guy who was to get the money is no stranger to drug usage. If the money can't be returned to those who gave it up, where would you rather it be, in his hands or in the possession of those who were nice enough to gather it up for him?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I say take from the mountain of money whatever is needed and get the guy into a rehab place and if all goes well for him after however long he is done with being there, then he can get whatever is left of the loot.

Forum List

Back