Homeland Security

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Perhaps some do think it's time to look?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060303...TfgBz6MwfIE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

2. lily

lily Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    :confused: When the lies are coming out right away, instead of the usual month later, how can anyone but wonder about this.

First Bush says he will veto this deal, even before knowing what it is. His first veto in 5 years, and he's going to use it on this?

Next we hear it's 6 ports, when in fact it's 21.

After five years of him telling us, that anything even remotely middle eastern is evil and should be crushed.

The Democrats are going to have a field day with this........after being hammered over the head with, we have pre-911 thinking.

Too much smells wrong with this.

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Please take YOUR lies elsewhere. :trolls:

4. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    Terrorists are evil, but please provide us with some infromation that President Bush has said that anything remotely middle eastern is evil.

5. lily

lily Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Please tell me what is a lie.

Five posts here. I was greeted here by one poster, since I've been here. As I told him and the poster who just got done attacking my post, mainly because I got her name wrong........ I just left a forum after 5 years, because the pissing contests, the non-debate, the attacking the poster instead of the post. Came upon this site, after searching for over a week, to fill that void and it looked like intelligent conversation, nice people, so I thought I'd give it a try. Guess I'll have to keep searching. Glad I didn't recommend it to anyone.

6. lily

lily Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Let me re-phrase that. Saudi Arabia, where 13 of the hyjackers came from, are our allies.......why I have no clue. Israel also. Now name me any other coutry in the Middle East that are our allies.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Again, rephrase certainly acceptable, what does that have to do with what you said 'Bush said' or are paraphrasing what he said?

How are you equating SA and Israel, other than ME and Bush claims are allies?

8. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    What a minute, Lily you made this statement;

I am simple asking you to provide infromation that President Bush has said what you claim.

The number of allies in the Middle East and President Bush saying that the Middle East if evil are entirely two different things.

9. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I see someone pointed out your error already---who originally told you that that 6 ports were involved ?

10. lily

lily Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ok......I guess I'm the only one that has taken you're either for us or against us, Don't speak bad of this country or the soldiers because you are embolding the enemy, half way seriously. You can't drum this into people's heads for 5 years then expect them to embrace a country like Dubai, instantly

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/06/bush.iraq/index.html

Now just where would there be?

http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/americasupportsyou/america/stories/24689699.html

Now if his own words aren't good enough..I can read a couple of threads right here and post all the anti-Muslim things you'd like..........or I could search farther back, you know like the election debates.......the Middle East and scaring peole to death was really strong back then. He had to get re-elected.