Homeland Security - shut it down

I know more than I ever needed to for this little hell on earth.

Well you just enjoy that hell, I can't think of a more deserving person.
You live here too, so what did you do to deserve it?

I don't consider my life hell, yours must really suck, I just do my thing and try to learn something new every day, I completely understand I don't know it all.
My life isn't hell, this planet is, and you should study up. I've met fish on a plate with more on the ball.

Ya know what, I take that as a compliment, I've found over my many years that very few know it alls have anything to teach me, they're just stupid people who have no idea what they don't know. Have a nice night, i'm done with you on this one.

You could be right, but it's a lot more likely that you're just a dumbass teabagger who doesn't realize how outclassed he is.

Well you just enjoy that hell, I can't think of a more deserving person.
You live here too, so what did you do to deserve it?

I don't consider my life hell, yours must really suck, I just do my thing and try to learn something new every day, I completely understand I don't know it all.
My life isn't hell, this planet is, and you should study up. I've met fish on a plate with more on the ball.

Ya know what, I take that as a compliment, I've found over my many years that very few know it alls have anything to teach me, they're just stupid people who have no idea what they don't know. Have a nice night, i'm done with you on this one.

You could be right, but it's a lot more likely that you're just a dumbass teabagger who doesn't realize how outclassed he is.

Really, tell me about it.

If you won't send a clean bill to the White House, if you want to play politics with America's internal security, then you get nothing, and you deserve the blame for any stupid shit that goes down. By all means, play that game, the voters will remember who really hates America and it ain't Obama.

Funding Fight Poses Dangers for the G.O.P.
By CARL HULSE and ASHLEY PARKERFEB. 23, 2015

WASHINGTON — After promising an era of responsible governing and an end to federal shutdowns, congressional Republicans find themselves mired in an immigration fight that could cause funding for the Department of Homeland Security to run out on Friday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/u...-immigration-poses-risks-for-republicans.html
The thread title was misleading. For a moment I thought you remembered the Decider started the Department of Homeland Security. I was wrong.
We know who started it, dummy. Who else would use a Nazi name without knowing it.
Thought you would want to defund something started by Bush, that's all.

If you won't send a clean bill to the White House, if you want to play politics with America's internal security, then you get nothing, and you deserve the blame for any stupid shit that goes down. By all means, play that game, the voters will remember who really hates America and it ain't Obama.

WASHINGTON — After promising an era of responsible governing and an end to federal shutdowns, congressional Republicans find themselves mired in an immigration fight that could cause funding for the Department of Homeland Security to run out on Friday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/u...-immigration-poses-risks-for-republicans.html
The thread title was misleading. For a moment I thought you remembered the Decider started the Department of Homeland Security. I was wrong.
We know who started it, dummy. Who else would use a Nazi name without knowing it.
I want to see the GOP play politics with national security. Please, do so.

Why would you say it's the GOP when it's the rats who are stopping the vote?

Why you ask? Which party was it that said up front they wouldn't fund Homeland security unless they got what they wanted? Who was that party that put those two together?

Some people (not you of course) liken that type of Repub behavior to blackmail. Or hostage taking. Or plain ole stupidity.

But you Repubs love this shit. Which I guess is fine if you don't care about ever winning the WH again. And keep it up and you all might find some of those Senate and House seats are not as secure as you all think they are.

So go for it. Try and shut down the department of Homeland Security and pray there is no attack. Cause if we do get attacked and Homeland security is compromised because you Rethugs shut it down, maybe Mitch the Turtle and the Tan Man can go to jail.

We didn't have national security before DHS? Is that the same as the Leftard claim that we didn't have education before the Department of Education?

Didn't Obama expand that?

By leaps and bounds. Shutting it down would be one of the best things that could happen for the future of this country.
Go for it...

I'm ok with that. But then unlike you I don't believe the country should be run by the few and the rich.
???
What? PMH agrees with Hamilton, only the rich should run the country. He actually told me so in another thread.
Maybe we should go to Blue City shantytowns, and randomly select some poor people to run the country.

Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

We didn't have national security before DHS? Is that the same as the Leftard claim that we didn't have education before the Department of Education?
National security requires money to fund it, dummy. And right now the GOP are playing politics with the money.

Forum List

Back