Homeland Security - shut it down

If you won't send a clean bill to the White House, if you want to play politics with America's internal security, then you get nothing, and you deserve the blame for any stupid shit that goes down. By all means, play that game, the voters will remember who really hates America and it ain't Obama.

Funding Fight Poses Dangers for the G.O.P.
By CARL HULSE and ASHLEY PARKERFEB. 23, 2015

WASHINGTON — After promising an era of responsible governing and an end to federal shutdowns, congressional Republicans find themselves mired in an immigration fight that could cause funding for the Department of Homeland Security to run out on Friday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/u...-immigration-poses-risks-for-republicans.html
Who's worried? We have enough guns.
Yeah, like those will help you.
How will you protect yourself? With an umbrella?

Actually you can either look like you don't care about the security of the American people, or you can blink, Obama gets his way. and your voters are pissed because they once again elected a bunch of GOP total pussies. Pick one?

How exactly do you think you're going to twist democrats voting down DHS funding unless illegals get their money into it's the GOP's fault if they put up a clean DHS bill?

If you won't send a clean bill to the White House, if you want to play politics with America's internal security, then you get nothing, and you deserve the blame for any stupid shit that goes down. By all means, play that game, the voters will remember who really hates America and it ain't Obama.

WASHINGTON — After promising an era of responsible governing and an end to federal shutdowns, congressional Republicans find themselves mired in an immigration fight that could cause funding for the Department of Homeland Security to run out on Friday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/u...-immigration-poses-risks-for-republicans.html
The thread title was misleading. For a moment I thought you remembered the Decider started the Department of Homeland Security. I was wrong.

Who's worried? We have enough guns.
Yeah, like those will help you.
How will you protect yourself? With an umbrella?
My guns wouldn't do me any good against a suicide bomber or a dirty bomb now would they? Neither will yours. And the umbrella could come in handy if stay under it until the fallout settles.

The thread title was misleading. For a moment I thought you remembered the Decider started the Department of Homeland Security. I was wrong.
We know who started it, dummy. Who else would use a Nazi name without knowing it.

Try looking up how many seats you have to defend, in a Presidential election no less. You're fucked, for that round at least, you just don't know it.

You keep thinking that, all politics are local and people aren't going to forget the commiecrats blind support for your dear leaders lawlessness. Trust me they will be reminded again and again.
I've watched US politics for decades and learned long ago to never trust a Texas shit-kicker.

Just proves you still have a lot to learn.
I wish that were true, but it hasn't been for a long time now.

That statement is proof positive as to how ignorant you really are, no one knows everything, although I'm sure you have convinced yourself that you do.
I know more than I ever needed to for this little hell on earth.

Didn't Obama expand that?

By leaps and bounds. Shutting it down would be one of the best things that could happen for the future of this country.

Yes......the failure before 911 was stupidity.....much like we have now....we just didn't create a whole new level of stupidity to deal with muslim terrorism before 911, now we have and it is just another level of stupidity..........there were simple fixes to the problem........start over....

How exactly do you think you're going to twist democrats voting down DHS funding unless illegals get their money into it's the GOP's fault if they put up a clean DHS bill?
I won't need to twist anything. If they pussy-out and send him a clean bill it's your side that will be calling for their heads.

You keep thinking that, all politics are local and people aren't going to forget the commiecrats blind support for your dear leaders lawlessness. Trust me they will be reminded again and again.
I've watched US politics for decades and learned long ago to never trust a Texas shit-kicker.

That statement is proof positive as to how ignorant you really are, no one knows everything, although I'm sure you have convinced yourself that you do.

Well you just enjoy that hell, I can't think of a more deserving person.

You live here too, so what did you do to deserve it?

I'll try again, amidst all this male bickering over things that have nothing to do with the topic except who is badder.

What are the pros and cons of Homeland Security?

I don't consider my life hell, yours must really suck, I just do my thing and try to learn something new every day, I completely understand I don't know it all.

I don't consider my life hell, yours must really suck, I just do my thing and try to learn something new every day, I completely understand I don't know it all.
My life isn't hell, this planet is, and you should study up. I've met fish on a plate with more on the ball.

My life isn't hell, this planet is, and you should study up. I've met fish on a plate with more on the ball.

Ya know what, I take that as a compliment, I've found over my many years that very few know it alls have anything to teach me, they're just stupid people who have no idea what they don't know. Have a nice night, i'm done with you on this one.

Ya know what, I take that as a compliment, I've found over my many years that very few know it alls have anything to teach me, they're just stupid people who have no idea what they don't know. Have a nice night, i'm done with you on this one.
Can't say as you'll be missed...

The GOP is afraid that mainstream America will say the GOP if the bill does not pass that it chose the less important issue (the EO) than the more important one (DHS funding).

Forum List

Back