Homeland Security: Coming Armed For YOU

Where is GISMYS when you need him, we need some all caps up i this paranoia-fest to make it feel right.

Right now he is on another thread predicting a war in the middle east that is going to kill 2billion people. I suppose that we are lucky that it won't be 3 billion people.

Same ol', same ol'.

"It takes balls to confront what is truly terrifying."

It takes insanity to be as afraid as you guys are....

That's right s0n.....and when the SHTF, I'm coming and getting all the shit I need from limpwristers like you!!! Write it down s0n!!! I'll be laughing my balls off as I exit with all the good shit.......:2up:

Actually......southern Arizona huh? Where.......Scratchmyassville? Im laughing........I retract my previous statement. Nobody cares about what happens to folks who live in Bumfook USA!!! No wonder you have your head up your ass!!! No worries when you live in the middle of nowhere!!

Last edited:
I have friend who works at DHS and he says that they are only coming for the paranoid freaks on the far-right and far-left, especially the conspiracy theorists.

Meanwhile "normal level-headed Americans will be left alone." - his exact words.

So, most of us have nothing to worry about.

That's right s0n.....and when the SHTF, I'm coming and getting all the shit I need from limpwristers like you!!!
This is very common among paranoid SHTF types.

They spend lots of time fantasizing about the day of society collapse when they believe their time to shine will finally come. Instead of their feeble powerless existence reality they believe they somehow rise to the top in the post-apocalyptic ruins using force to be in a position of leadership and power, for once in their lives be looked upon with respect instead of like gum on the bottom of everyone else's shoe.

Don't get your hopes up skooker, I don't buy it. Even if SHTF the losers will find a way to migrate to the bottom rungs of society's ladder once, so your jerkoff material of someday being relevant in a Mad Max society would remain that even if it happened.

Carry on.

That's right s0n.....and when the SHTF, I'm coming and getting all the shit I need from limpwristers like you!!!

They spend lots of time fantasizing about the day of society collapse when they believe their time to shine will finally come. Instead of their feeble powerless existence reality they believe they somehow rise to the top in the post-apocalyptic ruins using force to be in a position of leadership and power, for once in their lives be looked upon with respect instead of like gum on the bottom of everyone else's shoe.

Don't get your hopes up skooker, I don't buy it. Even if SHTF the losers will find a way to migrate to the bottom rungs of society's ladder once, so your jerkoff material of someday being relevant in a Mad Max society would remain that even if it happened.

Carry on.

I dont think these types will even survive long enough to migrate back to the bottom where they are most comfortable. They usually end up killing themselves off in Darwin Award winning scenarios.

"It takes balls to confront what is truly terrifying."

It takes insanity to be as afraid as you guys are....

That's right s0n.....and when the SHTF, I'm coming and getting all the shit I need from limpwristers like you!!! Write it down s0n!!! I'll be laughing my balls off as I exit with all the good shit.......:2up:

Actually......southern Arizona huh? Where.......Scratchmyassville? Im laughing........I retract my previous statement. Nobody cares about what happens to folks who live in Bumfook USA!!! No wonder you have your head up your ass!!! No worries when you live in the middle of nowhere!!

I'm not scared. I have a pack of matches, a Boy Scout Knife and a slingshot....

Carry on.

Greatest post ever??

You mean he exited his impending bio/nuke mass destruction via Mexican border thread?

And despicable anti-Semitic rants to add to the paranoia.

GISMYS may say lots of things, but he has NEVER said anything anti-Semitic.

But back on-topic:

TheGreatGatsby said:
Nice OP. I hope to read it all when I get some time.

I agree. Some good posts I hope to read later, too.

Forum List

Back