Home With Ankle Bracelet and $25K Bond After Shooting 14 People

He should have been taken out behind the courthouse and shot in the head and carted off to the crematorium.

So you do not really believe in the whole "innocent till proven guilty" thing that has been the hallmark of our great nation for as long as we have existed?

They obviously don't think he is the guy or he would not be walking or they think he will lead them to others involved. Either way the cops,judges, and prosecutor are in the business of locking people up there is no grand conspiracy of letting peeps walk..
Well from what I'm reading he might have been defending himself. Lots more to shake-out I'm sure.

Anyone thinking the government is interested in protecting law abiding citizens please step forward and be recognized as a total fool.

South Carolina mall shooting suspect's bond set at $25,000, can go to work with ankle monitor​

Damned Republican states.

face-palm-gif.278959

Well from what I'm reading he might have been defending himself. Lots more to shake-out I'm sure.
I don't know where this narrative of cops, judges and prosecutor s don't want to do their jobs came from but it's bull shit they take that shit personally. My family has a long history of being public servants . I grew up in a court house and listened to what the people there talked about. It was their life and they were committed to it. This horse shit of Americans are lazy and not committed to work is just that horseshit. We work more hours more days a year than any other country. For many of us our job is our identity. There is a reason we all want to find made in the USA products . If we would remember that American s take pride in their work and supported made in the USA again we would be healthier, wealthier, happier, and would have products to use that did not break when ya open the damn box.

Anyone thinking the government is interested in protecting law abiding citizens please step forward and be recognized as a total fool.

South Carolina mall shooting suspect's bond set at $25,000, can go to work with ankle monitor​

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is one reason why we have the second amendment. The government has gone bad and it won’t protect the law abiding citizens.

So you do not really believe in the whole "innocent till proven guilty" thing that has been the hallmark of our great nation for as long as we have existed?
Innocent until proven guilty doesn’t mean you let a shooter walk free until he’s proven guilty, does it?

So, after two pages it is pretty obvious the police do not know if this guy did the shooting and the only thing they have enough evidence to charge him with was Unlawful carrying of handgun. The action by the judge is in line with that charge, and may even be a bit heavy handed for that charge.

Innocent until proven guilty doesn’t mean you let a shooter walk free until he’s proven guilty, does it?

IT is not even known if he is the shooter. he was not charged with being the shooter. And the person I responded to wants to kill him before the trial...yet you choose to respond to me and not him...why is that?

So, after two pages it is pretty obvious the police do not know if this guy did the shooting and the only thing they have enough evidence to charge him with was Unlawful carrying of handgun. The action by the judge is in line with that charge, and may even be a bit heavy handed for that charge.
A judge in most states can consider flight risk and set bail based on that....Thus the ankle monitor.....I figure since that's all that he can be charged with currently before the investigation shakes out the judge did not want him to "runn-oft". ;)

They're pretty sure he did some shooting. What isn't clear is it was self defense. What I've seen reported is he opened fire first.

Brittanee Drexel. What horror she must have endured.

the names of the perps are dead giveaways. Note: give your kids normal names with some dignity to them...otherwise these fake fancy,apostropheed, hyphenated names just karmically put them in line for eventual incarceration. or worse.

Soon the crackers will figure out that CRT , MSM is teaching weak minded losers with low intelligence leveles to hate whitey, liberal whites are the dumbest mother fkrs there are.

Forum List

Back