Top trans psychologist worried about 'trend' of transitioning

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Much of this is all about "being cool". When the coolness wares off, you realize you've mutilated yourself.

A leading psychologist in the world of transgender care is now saying things have gone too far.

Erica Anderson, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman, has helped hundreds of children transition. But Anderson is concerned that society’s promotion of this could be merely a fad in which teenagers undergo life-altering medical procedures without first doing a rigorous mental health exam.

As the pre-frontal cortex portion of our brain, is responsible for "executive functions" (predicting the consequences of one's actions, emotions, impulse control and planning for the future) and the pre-frontal cortex isn't matured in women until the age of 18 and in men until the age of 25, NO MINOR should be allowed to make such a dramatic life decision until he or she has at least reached an age of maturity. Once they are adults, they can then decide for themselves if they really want to change their appearance to look as though they are the opposite sex, although technically, if you are an XY Chromosome person, you are still male.
This is why the Democrats wanted to lower the voting age to 16, as they know that minors are more governed by emotions, than logic and their emotions can be easily manipulated.

Last edited:
Much of this is all about "being cool". When the coolness wares off, you realize you've mutilated yourself.

A transgender psychologist who has helped hundreds of teens transition has warned that it has “gone too far” — and fears many are making life-changing decisions because it’s “trendy” and pushed on social media.

Erica Anderson, 71 — who is transgender herself — told the Los Angeles Times that she is horrified that even 13-year-old kids are now getting hormone treatment without even meeting with psychologists.

A transgender psychologist who has helped hundreds of teens transition has warned that it has “gone too far” — and fears many are making life-changing decisions because it’s “trendy” and pushed on social media.

Erica Anderson, 71 — who is transgender herself — told the Los Angeles Times that she is horrified that even 13-year-old kids are now getting hormone treatment without even meeting with psychologists.

How the fuck can you get hormone treatments without meeting with a psychologist?

How is this legal? WHY is this legal?

Last I checked you can only get hormones with a doctor's prescription.

Any doctor that prescribes hormones for a 13 year old kid without ascertaining FOR SURE that there's a psychiatrist's approval should be immediately stripped of their license to practice.

That is child abuse, plain and simple. Those doctors need to go to JAIL.

Interesting because liberals swear up and down this kind of thing isn't happening.

How the fuck can you get hormone treatments without meeting with a psychologist?

How is this legal? WHY is this legal?

Last I checked you can only get hormones with a doctor's prescription.

Any doctor that prescribes hormones for a 13 year old kid without ascertaining FOR SURE that there's a psychiatrist's approval should be immediately stripped of their license to practice.

That is child abuse, plain and simple. Those doctors need to go to JAIL.

BINGO!!!! I think this trans psychologist is trying to get out in front of a bunch of malpractice law suits coming.

They are right. But I still can't take someone seriously that is labeled a "trans psychologist".

A psychologist isn't even a doctor. It's the middle grade. A therapist is at the bottom and don't even need training to call yourself a therapist, a psychologist requires some training, a psychiatrist is the only real doctor as they are required to go to medical school.

Psychologist can't even prescribe medication, they can only work with others for anything beyond just spoken form of therapy.

Why do you think psychologists are "experts" in this and their judgment is likely to be more correct than the patient or any other doctor?

I think you libs are just making it up as you go along.

Hollywood whores can get the savage left to do anything, as these freaks play with children’s lives like they are baby dolls . The hollywood following are mental fkn nut jobs who prey upon children.

Look at the next time you go to walarmt we barely go there , but you will see the trash walking man they will have little girls in fkn spandex that look spray painted on them,

LIttle kids sitting in nasy positions because their parents are sexual leftist pigs who think about nothing other than how they can fk something. That is the LEFT , Kill it , fk it, and attack it as long as it has something to do with Pro America, Pro freedom, rights etc these savages will be on you like flies on dog shit.

( The left savages they don’t know what it means when TV tells them they will return to their “ programming”
they tell you what‘s being done to you “ lol.

My cousin who was raised in a home with two lesbians is absolutely convinced that the only reason her daughter thinks she is transgendered is because it is the latest fad and she wants the attention.

My cousin who was raised in a home with two lesbians is absolutely convinced that the only reason her daughter thinks she is transgendered is because it is the latest fad and she wants the attention.

The brainwashing has begun, you should mention and or research it first they are doing this to kids WITHOUT PARENTS CONSENT!!!

HOLLYWOOD IS MAKING IT A TREND YOU OUT OF IT FKG BRAIN DEAD ASS!

This is why they keep coming for your kids and it’s going to get younger and younger.
They are teaching them about blow jobs as young as 5 wt does that tell you.

CALIFORNIA LEGISLATURE PASSES BILL TO END DISCRIMINATION AGAINST LGBTQ+ YOUNG PEOPLE ON THE SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY

Why do you think psychologists are "experts" in this and their judgment is likely to be more correct than the patient or any other doctor?

I think you libs are just making it up as you go along.

434CCC2E-AC68-4E02-89FC-C9FB8E6B7D4B.jpeg

If this person didn't want other people in the game, why did they go out of their way to show the rest of the planet population how it is played??? Another thing is what made them think that the new generation wouldn't try to take things to the next level if there even is another level to go to? If there isn't one, the only question left to ask is what do they plan on doing once there is no going any further?

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a female who has no tattoos or body piercings)

P.S. "I'll stand right here where I'm at because I wear my own kind of hat."-the late and legendary Merle Haggard

The brainwashing has begun, you should mention and or research it first they are doing this to kids WITHOUT PARENTS CONSENT!!!

I really don't care that much. My cousin is as nutty as a fruitcake so I am sure her child is as well. Haven't seen either in about a decade when the younger one was not long out of diapers. Sometimes you just have to accept that the only thing left is to fill in the blanks with details. If she wasn't being persecuted as trans whatever she would be claiming she was persecuted because of her race or her religion or her gender or her hair color or her big feet.

not the most knowledgable person on this topic but it reminds me of the abortion issue

women don't have to be told much about abortion, according to libs, but they are to be encouraged to get one just the same if there is the slightest inconvenience in the pregnancy..

the crazy libs fought laws that would INFORM women of what they were doing to their children and themselves in abortion... They FOUGHT that...

and it looks like they insanely fight people knowing about transgendering also...

what a bunch of crazies.. un-American as hell, illogical...

etc

Forum List

Back