Home Remedies

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Found a font of info in this pinterest collection. Thought I'd share. And yes...the pressure points for sinus congestion DOES WORK. I use it all the time when at the dentist so I can breathe while he works.

Hold your tongue against the roof of your mouth and count to 20 seconds WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, pushing between your eyebrows with two fingers or your thumb. After 20 seconds, stop. You will be feeling the mass of congestion drain immediately into the back of your throat.

!!Home Remedies

That's one shitty website. Tried to log in w/facebook and it kept asking for the email I just gave them several times.

Pinterest? That's weird. I don't think you have to log in to view pics?

Pinterest? That's weird. I don't think you have to log in to view pics?
As soon as I clicked on one of the images a popup told me to sign up or log in w/facebook and it wouldn't go away. So I logged in with facebook and it still wouldn't go away, just kept telling me to give the email.

Hmmm. I guess you have to be a member then, to click on the link of the pic. Any one in particular you wanted to read? I can cut and paste it here.

Found a font of info in this pinterest collection. Thought I'd share. And yes...the pressure points for sinus congestion DOES WORK. I use it all the time when at the dentist so I can breathe while he works.

Hold your tongue against the roof of your mouth and count to 20 seconds WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, pushing between your eyebrows with two fingers or your thumb. After 20 seconds, stop. You will be feeling the mass of congestion drain immediately into the back of your throat.

!!Home Remedies
Pretty cool. I like home remedies. Reminds me of my grandma.

a528189ae155503eee167b90271df1df.jpg

Pressure Points for a Foot Massage : Press firmly on the tips of the toes to help relieve headache and sinus pain. Press firmly but do not cause pain. Hold the pressure on for several seconds at a time. Press firmly on the small rounded area just below the smallest toe - Helps with pain in the shoulder and neck area. Apply pressure on this point for up to 20 seconds.

queenhelenecocoabuttercreme.jpg

This stuff is awesome for psoriasis. I have very small patches on my forearms, behind my ears and on one eyelid. Well, USED to have it. I use this stuff on all places where the skin has dry patches and it works beautifully. Even my eye doc told me it was a good choice for my eyelid. It feels good just massaging my hands, too.

Bagbalm does the same, but it is thicker and messier for around my hairline..so I used the cocoa butter creme in that area, then swap back and forth with each product. One night, I use the cocoa butter, another night I used the Bagbalm. At least I don't have cracks behind my ears any more!
And...I don't have as many wrinkles on my face either. I might be almost 64 but most folks think I am in my early 50's. Blessings all around!

Forum List

Back