Holy sh**!!! Comey: "If an FBI agent did what Hillary did they'd face 'severe consequences'!!??

[

As such you know that there is a difference in an attempted hack and a successful hack.

Hack is the the wrong term, it is VERY likely her emails were intercepted. Since they were unencrypted, that is all it took. They never needed to get into her server, a quick man in the middle and they had everything she sent or received.

Hack is the right term for an intrusion into her server. I haven't seen any technical specs about her server and what type of encryption was or wasn't used. But if the packets were intercepted across the networks then yes unencrypted data would be easy for someone with the right software to reassemble it.

[
Hack is the right term for an intrusion into her server.

Which is entirely unneeded. Why hack a server when you can simply intercept unencrypted mail?

I haven't seen any technical specs about her server and what type of encryption was or wasn't used. But if the packets were intercepted across the networks then yes unencrypted data would be easy for someone with the right software to reassemble it.

Her mail was entirely unencrypted because her Blackberry didn't support encryption.

Let her stay above the Law......just keep classified information away from her. Clearly, she cannot be trusted to handle it.
That's the next test. But Congress can't take her Clearance away. it's the president. isn't it?

When the Congressmen asked if she lied to the people, Comey said yes. When asked if she lied to Congress, under oath, he said he didn't investigate that!

It is pretty amazing that we're here in this country. Even though Hillary broke the law, and had anyone else done what she did they would be penalized, Hillary gets off scot-free. We might as well line up to lick her pussy.

Let her stay above the Law......just keep classified information away from her. Clearly, she cannot be trusted to handle it.
That's the next test. But Congress can't take her Clearance away. it's the president. isn't it?

When the Congressmen asked if she lied to the people, Comey said yes. When asked if she lied to Congress, under oath, he said he didn't investigate that!

The American People see her putting her interests above their safety.

Anyone watching this shit???

Comey just got cornered and said if an FBI agent had done what Hillary did he would face "severe consequences"......then 2 minutes later said everyone would be treated equally of they committed this same crime.

He's also rewritten the law. House asked him "what does it take"???

He said that it requires 2 things: Mishandling of classified info (which he bluntly agreed Hillary did).....and INTENT.

No sir Mr. Comey. These laws do NOT require intent. Countless legal experts have declared this and the law does not say that.

That's not what he said. Your second-hand info is bullshit.
Here's the link to the hearing from the very beginning. Go in there and show us at the timeline where he said this:
FBI Director James Comey Testifies Hillary | Video | C-SPAN.org

Last night right wingers were babbling everywhere that Comey used the word "reckless" to describe Clintons' actions. That was not true, either. That was Paul Ryan's word. Fox started repeating it. It's how lies and misinformation gets started.
Explain to me why when I handle sensitive information carelessly I become a guest of a Federal Penitentiary and your self serving sycophant heroes get a free pass.

I'm not expecting an honest answer!

You will not have the courage to offer one

Man up Slick!

Comey just got cornered and said if an FBI agent had done what Hillary did he would face "severe consequences"......then 2 minutes later said everyone would be treated equally of they committed this same crime.

He said that it requires 2 things: Mishandling of classified info (which he bluntly agreed Hillary did).....and INTENT.

No sir Mr. Comey. These laws do NOT require intent. Countless legal experts have declared this and the law does not say that.

Hell, if someone in the military did what Hitlery did they would be court marshaled.

Comeys hands were tied but he had no problem telling everyone how stupid, careless and damned incompetent Hitlery and her State Department were.

I'm sure Trump will have no problem reminding everyone of that fact via national news coverage.

Respectfully, his hands were not tied. He was to present his findings. That is all. The results of his findings should have been presented to the prosecution and the decision should have been made by the prosecution.

This was a political decision. He is a disgrace.

Hell, if someone in the military did what Hitlery did they would be court marshaled.

Comeys hands were tied but he had no problem telling everyone how stupid, careless and damned incompetent Hitlery and her State Department were.

I'm sure Trump will have no problem reminding everyone of that fact via national news coverage.

Respectfully, his hands were not tied. He was to present his findings. That is all. The results of his findings should have been presented to the prosecution and the decision should have been made by the prosecution.

This was a political decision. He is a disgrace.

You may be right but I tend to think he got told what to say.

However, he lost no time telling one and all just how stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery and her State Department were.

Remember that meeting between Lynch and Bill?? Remember she said she would abide by the decision the FBI had. Doncha think she had a little talk with Comey and SHE KNEW what the FBI would recommend??

I sure do.

Forum List

Back