Holy Putin Hovercraft Batman

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgn7n3OPAqE]Russian Navy Hovercraft Lands On Busy Beach. - YouTube[/ame]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bgn7n3OPAqE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm glad you posted that----one hell of a machine. Star Wars-ish even. The story about all the people at a beach that is supposedly off limits was a hoot too.

I'm glad you posted that----one hell of a machine. Star Wars-ish even. The story about all the people at a beach that is supposedly off limits was a hoot too.

That beach hardly looks off limits

Must have used the hovercraft to chase them off

yeah, no kidding, that thing is massive. would love to see such a machine in real life...land on a so cal beach...

the shats that would be had that day...:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFNlqXIapCw]VIDEO Russian Military Hovercraft Lands In Crowded Russia Beach RAW FOOTAGE - YouTube[/ame]

yeah, no kidding, that thing is massive. would love to see such a machine in real life...land on a so cal beach...

the shats that would be had that day...:eek:

The US Marines us them.

that large? i don't think so....

the people are not even bothered by that. weird..

it is a government owned beach

perhaps putin in all his glorious bare chested wisdom has allowed his serfs to use the beach as long as they know it is actively used by the military

long live bear killing putin!!!!!!!

Times have really changed. In my day, it would have been only a few screwballs who would be against President Obama standing up to Putin. Now, we actually see Americans worshiping Putin, worshiping companies who support China and hating their own country.

Lucky for them that they live in the US where they have that right. If they lived in their beloved Russia/China or some other countries, their words just might result in a knock on the door.

Times have really changed. In my day, it would have been only a few screwballs who would be against President Obama standing up to Putin. Now, we actually see Americans worshiping Putin, worshiping companies who support China and hating their own country.

Lucky for them that they live in the US where they have that right. If they lived in their beloved Russia/China or some other countries, their words just might result in a knock on the door.

lmao.....what does your troll rant have to do with this thread?

prediction: trollluddly will never answer

lmao.....what does your troll rant have to do with this thread?

prediction: trollluddly will never answer

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back