Holy Crap

:) The end of book business. Young people obtain information in other ways. The flint also was an very helpful in the stone age, but now obsolete technology

A book is still a book whether it's on a Kindle or paper.

Indeed, but with paper, I still have a book when power is not available.

Also, a Kindle will never command collector's prices.

:) The end of book business. Young people obtain information in other ways. The flint also was an very helpful in the stone age, but now obsolete technology

A book is still a book whether it's on a Kindle or paper.

Indeed, but with paper, I still have a book when power is not available.

Also, a Kindle will never command collector's prices.

My Kindle will go two weeks at least without a recharge and I can charge it in my truck if I want.
And since I never read a book a second time i'm good with it.

I read 4-5 books a week in grade school.

It was before cable. :D

Dr. Seuss, "The Pokey Little Puppy" and Archie comics don't quite qualify.

Then you might have revise your book estimate downward, and I'm sorry for you.

I have those myself, and over 37,000 other books, not to mention magazines, newspapers, art books and portfolios etc. Many are antiquarian, signed by the authors/artists, and worth a lot.

Amazon, the #1 retailer in N America uses books as it's corner stone.

And your feelings are incorrect, what you posted has nothing to do with college kids not being able to read a whole book. And flint is still used to this day.

It's probably more due to the fact that they don't WANT to read these books and they don't find them interesting rather than that they actually cannot read them or are incapable of reading them.

Amazon, the #1 retailer in N America uses books as it's corner stone.

And your feelings are incorrect, what you posted has nothing to do with college kids not being able to read a whole book. And flint is still used to this day.

I think there is a misunderstanding. I'm sorry, I have a bad english. I just wanted to say: I do not like when scientists blame the youth.

You write : "And flint is still used to this day."

You're right, I have found evidence. :)
" Me showing how to make a structure for a fire and how to start a fire with a flint and a knife in my backyard."

Forum List

Back