Holy crap.... I never seen this movie.. Audrey..(video)

I believe it was UNICEF, longknife. She had a heart for children. She was a class act.
XAYSY2MPQFwl.jpg

Last edited:
we love you Audrey....you are our past....our vintage....what we really love....

you are our real Queen

wCYJYCR.jpg

You're young and there's still hope for you to live a decent and fulfilled life. I suggest you begin here.

The 100 Best Movies To See Before You Die! - IMDb

If it doesn't include "Dude, Where's My Car?" this list is bullshit.

It also includes "The Chronicles of Riddick" in 100th place. It's not my list. But, it is a crash course in pop culture.

I liked the list at first. Then I saw American History X. Great movie. Two places later? Dirty Dancing. This list blows.
The list had to be made by kids. Why are so many of these 'greatest movies of all time' lists really the greatest movies of my time as seen by a thirty year old? Imagine movies that are 85 years old. You'd listen to a 300 year LLDB's symphony, why not a 85 year old film?

what I love about the 1950s and early 60s is that women still were natural.... look natural in their pictures...

I love that about the 50s and 60s.....

there was a natural ...a normal ...a real feeling .....to the photos...it was real

Heavens know so very well.... that we miss that today

what I love about the 1950s and early 60s is that women still were natural.... look natural in their pictures...

I love that about the 50s and 60s.....

there was a natural ...a normal ...a real feeling .....to the photos...it was real

Heavens know so very well.... that we miss that today

Thanks Skye I would never have watched it/ got into it if it wasn't for your threads..

Got to watch it again..:)

Forum List

Back