Holy crap.... I never seen this movie.. Audrey..(video)

You're young and there's still hope for you to live a decent and fulfilled life. I suggest you begin here.

The 100 Best Movies To See Before You Die! - IMDb

Of the top 25 I've seen 20; of the rest not many. Where's Key Largo and Casablanca, African Queen, The Seven year Itch? Gone with the Wind, Dorothy and Toto?? The Sound of music???

Huh huh huh???

Greg

It's just a beginning

Many thanks; quite a few good ones but I'm a bit old fashioned in my movie tastes; loved them old musicals but also a few modern ones. Some are just a fun watch...

Greg

You're young and there's still hope for you to live a decent and fulfilled life. I suggest you begin here.

If it doesn't include "Dude, Where's My Car?" this list is bullshit.

It also includes "The Chronicles of Riddick" in 100th place. It's not my list. But, it is a crash course in pop culture.

I liked the list at first. Then I saw American History X. Great movie. Two places later? Dirty Dancing. This list blows.

It also includes "The Chronicles of Riddick" in 100th place. It's not my list. But, it is a crash course in pop culture.

I liked the list at first. Then I saw American History X. Great movie. Two places later? Dirty Dancing. This list blows.

Care to make your own?

Greg

Care to make your own?

Greg

#7: Fisting Firemen 7

#6: Fisting Firemen 6

You see where this is going. It was a great franchise.

'Tsuribaka Nisshi" --- 19 sequels and an American remake with Joe Pesci and Danny Glover

MV5BN2VhOWZkMDAtZjYwYi00ZjdjLWFjY2MtNzczZmQ5ZWQyNDMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzMwMzU5NzY@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

p19453_v_v8_ab.jpg

Damn...I heard the song..

Magic

It was a great movie at a time when actors actually honed their craft and left politics alone. Audrey Hepburn was an activist but I can remember about what.

She left acting pretty early and spent her years working for humanitarian causes in Africa, if I remember correctly.
My favorite movie of hers was Wait Until Dark.

Damn...I heard the song..

Magic

It was a great movie at a time when actors actually honed their craft and left politics alone. Audrey Hepburn was an activist but I can remember about what.

She left acting pretty early and spent her years working for humanitarian causes in Africa, if I remember correctly.
My favorite movie of hers was Wait Until Dark.

I loved all of her movies. She was my idol from the time I was a teen. I always wished I looked like her. Maybe my favorite was Two For the Road with Albert Finney.

Forum List

Back