Holocaust deniers

Discussion in 'History' started by Peach, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,047
    I have noticed the juden can remain calm unless someone mentions the Holohoax myth.

Then they exhibit an uncontrolled Pavlovian response and act like a wild dog with rabies. ...... :eek-52:

2. Faun

Faun Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,737
    And still no response to Hans Frank's journal's which were used against him to convict.

3. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,133

They are not allowed to question it, and it exasperates them. Imagine a large part of WWII they are not allowed to question. That is like saying , when in school , do not raise your hand.

I was always taught there is no dumb question, and was encouraged to ask question, and now I have learned to question everything.

Yes they have a trained response.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Urbanguerrilla

Urbanguerrilla Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +149
    You'll have to quote or link to whatever point you are trying to make.

I've just shown you how the German gov burn books just like the Nazis yet you are impervious to this reality.

5. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,133
    Heres one for ya from Israel site ,

The Root Cause of all the conflicts in the Middle East

Articles
    Apr 13, 2014
    Why are so many of the grandchildren of Nazis and Nazi collaborators who brought us the Holocaust once again declaring war on the Jews?

Why have we seen such an increase in anti-Semitism and irrationally virulent anti-Zionism in western Europe?

To answer these questions, a myth must first be exposed. That myth is the one perpetrated by the French, the Dutch, the Norwegians, the Swiss, the Belgians, the Austrians, and many other western Europeans: namely that the Holocaust was solely the work of German Nazis aided perhaps by some Polish, Ukrainian, Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian collaborators.
    FALSE.

The Holocaust was perpetrated by Europeans — by Nazi sympathizers and collaborators among the French, Dutch, Norwegians, Swiss, Belgians, Austrians and other Europeans, both Western and Eastern.
    (sounds like everyone)

Jews and Arabs have been tricked by the winners of WW1, Britain and France (Europe) into war for 95 years, until 1919 Jews and Arabs used to be allies
    . The middle east was supposed to become 1 big Arab Kingdom with 1 Jewish nation. Some feared for Europe’s Economy if there would have been 2 countries in the middle east living in peace since WW1, a Jewish state and 1 Arab kingdom. By looking deep into the history you can see we are being fooled for the interest of Europe’s economy.
    The middle east, which is a strategic location in the world and rich in natural resources, was supposed to become a scientifically advanced Union between Arabs and Jews.
    The Root Cause of all the conflicts in the Middle East

6. Urbanguerrilla

Urbanguerrilla Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +149
    DR. SEIDL: What were your aims when you took over the post of Governor General?

FRANK: I was not informed about anything. I heard about special action commandos of the SS here during this trial. In connection with and immediately following my appointment, special powers were given to Himmler, and my competence in many essential matters was taken away from me. A number of Reich offices governed directly in matters of economy, social policy, currency policy, food policy, and therefore, all I could do was to lay upon myself the task of seeing to it that amid the conflagration of this war, some sort of an order should be built up which would enable men to live. The work I did out there, therefore, cannot be judged in the light of the moment, but must be judged in its entirety, and we shall have to come to that later. My aim was to safeguard justice, without doing harm to our war effort.

DR. SEIDL: Did the Reichsfuehrer SS and Chief of the German Police, before he carried out security police measures in the Government General, ever obtain your approval?

FRANK: Not in a single case.

The Avalon Project Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Vol. 12

So Frank, from his own words, knew nothing about 'special action commandos of the SS' and 'was not informed about anything'.

He also states he did not give approval for any special actions.

7. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,133
    Which story should I believe here,

There were several attempts to escape en route to Treblinka. Most failed. There were also attempts to escape the camp itself. One such attempt was planned as the Germans prepared to liquidate the camp. The SS and their Ukrainian collaborators suppressed the uprising and killed most of the 750 Jews who had attempted to escape.
    Between March and the end of July 1943, the victims’ bodies were exhumed and burned by the Sonderkommando. The camp buildings were destroyed and the ground ploughed back to farmland. The site was then given to a Ukrainian family.
    http://www.theholocaustexplained.org/ks3/the-final-solution/the-death-camps/treblinka/#.VEFgGcJ0xjo

In August, 1943, Tremblinka,
    the camp with gas chambers, where the Nazis had murdered
    hundreds of thousands of Jews, was completely destroyed

by its inmates, who slew thirty German and Ukrainian

guards. The Jews seized the ammunition, set fire to the

buildings, and destroyed the gas chambers
    . Two hundred
    succeeded in escaping to the neighboring woods. Resistance
    was also offered by the 7,000 surviving Jews of Tarnow

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=19430

(and now you know why I do not believe in the gas chambers , or the numbers., but I will admit many Jews were indeed casualties of war)

There are both Zionist sites and writings.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Leon2014

Leon2014 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Yeh but what if he thinks for himself and comes to the conclusion the holocaust didn't happen, should you beat him until he sees it did happen and tell him never to doubt anything the government or the msm tell him ever again?
    Concerned.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,663
    what does a described episode of resistance have to do with the facts of the
    genocide? During the time of black slavery in the USA---there were ESCAPES and
    there were uprisings-------does that fact = "THAT SLAVERY THING NEVER
    HAPPENED" in your minimind?. My grandfather hailed from Tarnow-----four brothers and their wives and all their children WIPED OUT----

obviously nothing is happening to Syrians ----because there are LIVE SYRIANS
    in my town. -------I am acquainted with "PALESTNIANS"------a fact that disproves
    claims of "PALESTINIAN" oppression by Israel.

Holocaust denial literature dates all the way back to the early to mid 1930s and it is all written in the same idiotic style. I read it when it was already old- (mid fifties).----tattered old booklets that some of the local yokels still believed.

10. Leon2014

Leon2014 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    :ssex: