Hollywood pushinng feminnist propaganda to divide men & womenn

How much does somebody have to hate women to resent them having a character to look up to?

Why is it necessary to sex-change a classic character to produce one?

There are plenty of reasons.

They wanted a new twist on the character.

They wanted to appeal a wider audience.

But the truth is probably that the male comic books types want to see hot women, and the people who created the movie wanted a wider audience.

So ... maybe remake "Fire Maidens from Outer Space".

fire_maidens3.jpg

How much does somebody have to hate women to resent them having a character to look up to?

There are plenty of reasons.

They wanted a new twist on the character.

They wanted to appeal a wider audience.

But the truth is probably that the male comic books types want to see hot women, and the people who created the movie wanted a wider audience.
He's also completely wrong. No sex is changed. Ms. Marvel has always been a woman since the 60's, and she is taking over as Captain Marvel, a title that has been assumed by men and women over the decades.

Men and women would get along more if it weren’t for movies like Captain Marvel.
I bet you don't know how true that statement is. =) Not to mention why.

I think if a movie divides a man and woman than they likely have far more problems than a bloody comic book movie.

Research
View attachment 249135

I have no doubt there are a bunch of crackpots clutching their pearls over movies, but those people need to get a life and worry about shit that actually matters. A strong female comic book character [Gasp!] isn’t really all that important.

40-50 years late asking that question, Billy

Carol Danvers - Wikipedia

Ah, we learn something new every day.

Wasn't a comic fan, so missed that.

Hollywood Pushing Feminist Propaganda To Divide Men & Women

The movie "Captain Marvel" has revealed itself to be feminist propaganda with the ultimate goal to cause division between men and woman. David Knight hosts to expose this sinister hollywood agenda.

The weak minded farts can't figure this out either. how we divide men , women etc how we divide humans in general psyche warfare works well on the weak.
Good fucking grief
Well, when one makes their living posting InfoWars level crap on message boards.........pickings get slim at times.

The movie "Captain Marvel" has revealed itself to be feminist propaganda with the ultimate goal to cause division between men and woman. David Knight hosts to expose this sinister hollywood agenda.

The weak minded farts can't figure this out either. how we divide men , women etc how we divide humans in general psyche warfare works well on the weak.

The film's getting crap reviews.
Oh? Captain Marvel (2019)

Oh. Well then. Two weeks after the first bad reviews, RT gets bombed by issue-driven goobers. Surprise.

Nothing like film critics to push sex-change movies. It's their job.

Next we'll have Jaclyn Bond, eh?

I prefer purity.

Wonder-Woman-iPhone-Wallpaper.jpg

Actually, from what I have read, the crappy reviews came before any of the people doing the reviewing could have had a chance to see the movie. ;)

You are completely wrong. Don't act like you know anything.

I've never understood the hostility against changing the gender or race of a fictional character.
It's even weirder when they are hostile over "changing the gender" of a fictional character when that didn't even happen.

I've never understood the hostility against changing the gender or race of a fictional character.
It's even weirder when they are hostile over "changing the gender" of a fictional character when that didn't even happen.

Well, Captain Marvel's gender DID change, just not with the movie. It was long, long ago. :)

Well, Captain Marvel's gender DID change, just not with the movie. It was long, long ago. :)
Ms. Marvel, who at the moment is the person who's assumed the title of Captain Marvel, has always been a woman

22802e_lg.jpeg
Shazaam.....not the only Captain Marvel.

That movie comes out next month.

Ms. Marvel, who at the moment is the person who's assumed the title of Captain Marvel, has always been a woman

Yep, but Captain Marvel used to be a man, then a woman took over the mantle. The character of Carol Danvers didn't change gender, but Captain Marvel did. :dunno:

Yep, but Captain Marvel used to be a man, then a woman took over the mantle. The character of Carol Danvers didn't change gender, but Captain Marvel did. :dunno:
Captain Marvel did not change gender, but entire characters

Forum List

Back