Hollywood Is Eating Itself.....Batwoman Is The Canary In The Coalmine

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This has to be one of the worst productions in television herstory.
Batwoman was already a bad show.....but now it's even worse after the lead character change.

Imagine how you can make the lead character less appealing.....and WC shows us their "Hold My Beer" moment.

They replaced Ruby Rose, a 90 lb lesbian, with a black woman.
What could possibly go wrong.

Batwoman.jpggdd.jpg

Last edited:
I literally stopped watching TV for ten years after watching Happy Days as a teen because it was so bad.

This has to be one of the worst productions in television herstory.
Batwoman was already a bad show.....but now it's even worse after the lead character change.

Imagine how you can make the lead character less appealing.....and WC shows us their "Hold My Beer" moment.

They replaced Ruby Rose, a 90 lb lesbian, with a black woman.
What could possibly go wrong.

View attachment 556622

China runs most of these studios now, and it's quite clear they're driving them into the ground so they can replace them with their own domestic product.

Because it’s important that we take our comic book characters more seriously.

The entire superhero genre is being replaced. Only women, blacks, gays or an intersection of two or more are allowed to be heroes.

The entire superhero genre is being replaced. Only women, blacks, gays or an intersection of two or more are allowed to be heroes.

That's why I don't watch them anymore. After the whole girl power thing in endgame I haven't seen any marvel movies. After wonder woman I quit watching the DC ones. And all of the comic book shows now are absolute dog shit, mostly due to your examples.

Actually the only one coming out I want to see is the next doctor strange because sam raimi is directing it. Other than that I don't really care.

Super with rainn Wilson and kick ass are a better superhero movie than the shit they have been making for the past 5 or 6 years.

That's why I don't watch them anymore. After the whole girl power thing in endgame I haven't seen any marvel movies. After wonder woman I quit watching the DC ones. And all of the comic book shows now are absolute dog shit, mostly due to your examples.

Actually the only one coming out I want to see is the next doctor strange because sam raimi is directing it. Other than that I don't really care.

Super with rainn Wilson and kick ass are a better superhero movie than the shit they have been making for the past 5 or 6 years.
I don't care for superhero movies. My son will see the Dr. Strange movie because it is the last one to have a male Dr. Strange.

Forum List

Back