Hollyweird's 20 years of Coming Out, is bizzare...I didnt say it MSN did.

When will Normal people stand up to the bizarre Hollyweird and say enough is enough?

• I am a liberal with no morals, and Hollyweird can even do kids for all li care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As a Conservative, i will no longer support Hollyweird by not giving my dollars to immoral people.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
20 Most Memorable Coming Out Stories by Hollywood Stars (Photos)
In celebration of Nation Coming Out day, reflect on these emotional, empowering, satanic, immoral, and sometimes bizarre stories from show business.
(The words in bold, are my own opinion, because the liberal media denies the truth about these people). The propaganda machine of the left, constantly "Test the waters" on how far they(liberal movie stars) are able to go.
Blue Lagoon - intro to child sexual contact. 1980's
Will and Grace -intro to homosexuality in the 1990's.
Sister Wives - Intro into polygamy in the 2000s
My babies daddy - intro into a man screwing many women and having a child with each one.

What is next, my husband Fido, or Felix my gay cat partner, or Hollyweird stars doing it with children? When will "NORMAL" people draw the line on immorality.

Last edited:
In celebration of Nation Coming Out day, reflect on these emotional, empowering, satanic, immoral, and sometimes bizarre stories from show business.
(The words in bold, are my own opinion, because the liberal media denies the truth about these people). The propaganda machine of the left, constantly "Test the waters" on how far they(liberal movie stars) are able to go.
My babies daddy - intro into a man screwing many women and having a child with each one.

What is next, my husband Fido, or Felix my gay cat partner, or Hollyweird stars doing it with children? When will "NORMAL" people draw the line on immorality.

Yeah, I have to laugh at the idea that allowing homosexual marriages will lead to people wanting to marry their dog. Too funny.

Look, you don't like a gay sitcom or movies, I have a suggestion for you. Don't watch.

As for your examples, Will & Grace is fiction. But gay men do exist. Most people don't give a damn what others do in their bedrooms.

Sister wives? Who cares? As long as everyone in the marriage knows the score, what possible difference can it make to you?

Blue Lagoon? If two children were marooned on an island, do you think they would grow up and be celibate? Really?

As long as it is consenting adults and no one gets hurt, who cares what people do? Mind your own business.

Yeah, I have to laugh at the idea that allowing homosexual marriages will lead to people wanting to marry their dog. Too funny.

Look, you don't like a gay sitcom or movies, I have a suggestion for you. Don't watch.

As for your examples, Will & Grace is fiction. But gay men do exist. Most people don't give a damn what others do in their bedrooms.

Sister wives? Who cares? As long as everyone in the marriage knows the score, what possible difference can it make to you?

Blue Lagoon? If two children were marooned on an island, do you think they would grow up and be celibate? Really?

As long as it is consenting adults and no one gets hurt, who cares what people do? Mind your own business.
And shitfucks like you will take this country and world into a cesspool. Yeah, there are gay men, gay women, child molesters, Polygamists, no fucking worries right as long as it is behind closed doors, and not fucking SHOVED down our throats.. Right?

And shitfucks like you will take this country and world into a cesspool. Yeah, there are gay men, gay women, child molesters, Polygamists, no fucking worries right as long as it is behind closed doors, and not fucking SHOVED down our throats.. Right?

With all those gay men and gay women being shown......you might get tempted

Reread my post. Either you missed where I said “consenting adults” or you willfully ignored it to feed your anger. Either way, stick with what I say and quit inventing more.

No, I have NEVER said child molesting is ok. But gay couples? Who gives a shit? Polygamy? How does that effect you?

With all the hostility, violence and actual crimes, why are you so focused in on consenting adults?

I never permit politics or culture to interfere with my appreciation of art.

That said, Hollywood gets scarce dollars from me. It seems a decision was made early in the 21st Century to make the crappiest films and TV presentations possible. 98% percent of what they produce goes to the compost pile within the first fifteen minutes.

The writing in particular is abysmal, and cardboard cut-outs are employed in place of actors.

That said, Hollywood gets scarce dollars from me. It seems a decision was made early in the 21st Century to make the crappiest films and TV presentations possible. 98% percent of what they produce goes to the compost pile within the first fifteen minutes.

The writing in particular is abysmal, and cardboard cut-outs are employed in place of actors.

Actually, more movies are made in Georgia than in Hollywood.

Actually, more movies are made in Georgia than in Hollywood.

Yup, using "Hollywood" as in the industry, not the location.

Reread my post. Either you missed where I said “consenting adults” or you willfully ignored it to feed your anger. Either way, stick with what I say and quit inventing more.

No, I have NEVER said child molesting is ok. But gay couples? Who gives a shit? Polygamy? How does that effect you?

With all the hostility, violence and actual crimes, why are you so focused in on consenting adults?
I guess you didn't see my RED Line. Where do you say enough is enough?

In 1994, ILGA expelled NAMBLA— the first U.S.-based organization to be a member [14] —as well as Vereniging Martijn and Project Truth , [19] because they were judged to be "groups whose predominant aim is to support or promote pedophilia". [ citation needed ] Although ILGA removed NAMBLA, the UN reversed its decision to grant ILGA special consultative status. Repeated attempts by ILGA to regain special status with the UN succeeded in 2006.

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

British woman marries her dog, confesses: ‘I’m totally her b---h’ - NY Daily News
A British woman says she has finally found the true meaning of marriage now that she has divorced her husband and married her dog.
I hope she neutered her dog, for this stupid bitch doesn't deserve any puppies.

Woman marries dolphin
"It's not a perverted thing. I do love this dolphin. He's the love of my life," she said Saturday, upon her return to London.

Tendler, who said she imports clothes and promotes rock bands in England, has visited Israel several times a year since first meeting the dolphin.
Maybe they can both go on a deep sea dive, and see how well they can be together 500 ft down. Till death do you part....

The stupidity of the left knows no end, and will continue until, more of US get rid of more of them.

In 1994, ILGA expelled NAMBLA— the first U.S.-based organization to be a member [14] —as well as Vereniging Martijn and Project Truth , [19] because they were judged to be "groups whose predominant aim is to support or promote pedophilia". [ citation needed ] Although ILGA removed NAMBLA, the UN reversed its decision to grant ILGA special consultative status. Repeated attempts by ILGA to regain special status with the UN succeeded in 2006.

British woman marries her dog, confesses: ‘I’m totally her b---h’ - NY Daily News
A British woman says she has finally found the true meaning of marriage now that she has divorced her husband and married her dog.

Woman marries dolphin
"It's not a perverted thing. I do love this dolphin. He's the love of my life," she said Saturday, upon her return to London.

Tendler, who said she imports clothes and promotes rock bands in England, has visited Israel several times a year since first meeting the dolphin.
Maybe they can both go on a deep sea dive, and see how well they can be together 500 ft down. Till death do you part....

The stupidity of the left knows no end, and will continue until, more of US get rid of more of them.

Are either of the marriages recognized by ANY gov’t? No. That makes them meaningless. I could have a ceremony so my dog married an oak tree. But unless the marriage is recognized it is just a crazy person.

20 Most Memorable Coming Out Stories by Hollywood Stars (Photos) (The words in bold, are my own opinion, because the liberal media denies the truth about these people). The propaganda machine of the left, constantly "Test the waters" on how far they(liberal movie stars) are able to go.

Woman marries dolphin

Are either of the marriages recognized by ANY gov’t? No. That makes them meaningless. I could have a ceremony so my dog married an oak tree. But unless the marriage is recognized it is just a crazy person.
Once again, let me try to enlighten you. Where do you draw the line on immorality, or are you as evil as the rest of the liberals who follow the Rules for Radicals? You know your homey called Obama(that is a Muslim name).

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."
This why the Marxist push their immorality on the rest of US.

Woman marries dolphin

Once again, let me try to enlighten you. Where do you draw the line on immorality, or are you as evil as the rest of the liberals who follow the Rules for Radicals? You know your homey called Obama(that is a Muslim name).

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."
This why the Marxist push their immorality on the rest of US.

I draw the line, as I have said, at consenting adults and no one being hurt.

Forum List

Back