Holder Appoints Prosecutors To Investigate Security Leaks...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by paulitician, Jun 11, 2012.

1. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,976
    Anyone else as disgusted as i am over this one? Eric Holder?? Do they really think people are that dumb? What a joke. These leaks are worthy of a credible investigation. Shame on this Administration.

Two U.S. attorneys will lead a pair of criminal investigations already under way into possible unauthorized disclosures of classified information within the executive and legislative branches of government, Attorney General Eric Holder said Friday.

The announcement of the appointments followed President Barack Obama’s denial that the White House had deliberately leaked classified national security information that was flattering to him in this election year, calling such allegations “offensive” and “wrong.” He promised investigations into the source of leaks about U.S. involvement in cyber-attacks on Iran and drone strikes on suspected terrorists.

Recent news articles contained details of U.S. involvement in a partially successful computer virus attack on Iran’s nuclear program and on the selection of targets for counterterrorism assassination plots. The leaked information generally painted Obama as a decisive and hands-on commander in chief, and Republican critics suggested the leaks were orchestrated to boost Obama’s re-election bid.

Obama said his critics “need to have a better sense of how I approach this office and how the people around me here approach this office.”

“We’re dealing with issues that can touch on the safety and security of the American people, our families or our military personnel or our allies, and so we don’t play with that,” he told reporters at a news conference.

In a statement issued hours after Obama’s remarks, Holder said he was confident that the prosecutors would follow the facts and evidence wherever they led...

Read more: Holder appoints prosecutors to investigate security leaks | The Daily Caller

2. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    The prosecutors are contributors to obama's election.

They aren't independent. This is the most corrupt regime in American history.

3. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,976
    What a travesty. Eric Holder is a criminal. Will there ever be justice for Brian Terry?

4. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,839
    It doesn't take a legal genius to figure out that the president authorized the leaks and benefited from them. Holder's anemic response is just camouflage and the usual delaying tactics. Who investigates the investigator for gun running and manslaughter? What a freaking mess the Barry Hussein administration turned out to be.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,784
    Color me shocked.

Holder is gonna investigate the WH??

What a joke.

6. asaratis

asaratis Uppity Senior Citizen Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,531
    Obama takes a victory lap in a clown car. The entire Obama fiasco is a goddamned joke!...and it ain't a funny one! The joke's on US!!!!

7. bitterlyclingin

bitterlyclingin Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +449
    Another four more years?
    There won't be an America left after four more of these.

8. paulitician

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,976
    Other than loony Obamabots, i don't see how anyone could call this a credible investigation.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,477
    How would Obama really use this to help him politically though? For now, the only people who really know this happened are the politics junkies. What's he going to do, create an ad that says 'This might be leaked classified info but now that it's out look how bad ass I was!"?

I really don't see how this could have been a positive for Obama. No one's going to remember this, if they even knew about it at all, come November.

10. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,084
    Because they dont think things through and it's only for the moment.
    Kinda like how Obama and the liberals accused Bush of not doing anything on gas prices, but when they go up under a democrat, oh the president cant do anything.
    They expect the media not to point out the hypocrisy and we'll forget.