¡Hola a todos mis amigos!

Never knowingly under-provisioned!

Hi to you too. Have we met before?
it's possible, I was in show bizz for nearly 30 years...do I owe you money?

I was in TV for 20 years so of course we met. In answer to your question, yes you do. You invited me to the French Laundry and I got stuck with the tab. Please send $1,200 to my PayPal account.

Nice to hear from you again. Tom Berenger got the part btw.
only because he was passed over for the role Mozart by Tom Hulce in Amadeus...

it's possible, I was in show bizz for nearly 30 years...do I owe you money?

I was in TV for 20 years so of course we met. In answer to your question, yes you do. You invited me to the French Laundry and I got stuck with the tab. Please send $1,200 to my PayPal account.

Nice to hear from you again. Tom Berenger got the part btw.
only because he was passed over for the role Mozart by Tom Hulce in Amadeus...

That was a bit before my time. I didn't move into TV until 1987, I didn't shake until 1995. You still stiffed me for the meal though! :razz:

Dear people of USMB, I bring you greetings from across the pond. I have followed in the footsteps of a great Floridian feline and joined your hallowed virtua. May your posts be manifold and various. May your flag poles always be erect and proud. May your threads be awesome and your mods be wise.

I have no idea about he political ambience around these parts but I'm sure you'll all catch on very quickly to how I hang. To help you along, here are 5 yummy and 5 yucky things according to El Señor Andaluz's epicurean tastes...

Yummy:
  1. People who can argue both sides of a point and find that stimulating and entertaining
  2. Funny people - the bawdier the better
  3. A fine Ribera del Duero tempranillo
  4. An absence of too many rules
  5. My own recipe for mulberry ice cream
Yucky:
  1. Angry people who are too chickensh*t to be so in RL, so do so on an internet forum
  2. El Señor is very wary of people who refer to themselves in the third person
  3. Finding religious dogma at all convincing in a debate with those who don't share your faith
  4. Brussel sprouts
  5. Men who depilate
Now, have at ya!

Muchísimas gracias para haber leído.

Excellent intro.

Dear people of USMB, I bring you greetings from across the pond. I have followed in the footsteps of a great Floridian feline and joined your hallowed virtua. May your posts be manifold and various. May your flag poles always be erect and proud. May your threads be awesome and your mods be wise.

I have no idea about he political ambience around these parts but I'm sure you'll all catch on very quickly to how I hang. To help you along, here are 5 yummy and 5 yucky things according to El Señor Andaluz's epicurean tastes...

Yummy:
  1. People who can argue both sides of a point and find that stimulating and entertaining
  2. Funny people - the bawdier the better
  3. A fine Ribera del Duero tempranillo
  4. An absence of too many rules
  5. My own recipe for mulberry ice cream
Yucky:
  1. Angry people who are too chickensh*t to be so in RL, so do so on an internet forum
  2. El Señor is very wary of people who refer to themselves in the third person
  3. Finding religious dogma at all convincing in a debate with those who don't share your faith
  4. Brussel sprouts
  5. Men who depilate
Now, have at ya!

Muchísimas gracias para haber leído.

Excellent intro.

Thank you very much! It's good to be here. Feels fresh and welcoming. See you around, no doubt.

Forum List

Back